Africa Guide
recommended trip :

@#$%&

Hi,

I have organised an expedition in the Air and Tenere parts of the Nigerien desert starting and finishing at Agadez in @#$%&, spread over 10-11 days taking in a lot of sights and spending a night in Bilma, one of the remotest Saharan settlements. I aim to travel in the first half of August, so I would be interested in hearing from anyone who would be travelling in the area and would like to join me on this expedition for company and to share the cost. Please note, this is not for the faint hearted, it will be very hot and a true desert adventure. Get in touch with me, either reply to the post or email me using the link below

Thanks
Stephen J Papillon
 Reply  Quote

I'm very keen to join and would like to know more. SEND ME AN EMAIL. Actually, I was looking for folks willing to drive say, starting in Morroco, circumscribing Algeria and ending-up in Tunisia in NOv/Dec 06. Any takers ?
 Reply  Quote

@#$%&
June 18, 2006 09:17PM
By roxyg
This sounds extremely exciting and I am very interested. I have never travelled to Africa before and am such a novice on imformation about the area etc would be extremely grateful for all information, as this sounds like a great opportunity.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map