Africa Guide
recommended trip :

come visit my village and environs

living in nairobi / travelling in kenya
February 05, 2006 01:47PM
By jacqui
hi, i'm a 20y.o female, recently arrived in nairobi and was wondering if anyone has some ideas of where/how to meet young people here?
i am also interested in getting to see kenya (cheaply) where are good places to visit? what's the best way of going about organising trips without paying too much and avoiding too touristy places?
any help would be great!!
thx jacqui
 Reply  Quote

Living in nairobi/ travelling in Kenya
February 07, 2006 10:43AM
By jeff25
Hi

I can help you get intouch with many young people here. Call me on 0720-559557

Jeff
 Reply  Quote

Kenya
February 08, 2006 04:06PM
By POTASH
Jacqui,
Kenya is an interesting country, and there are lots of places and ways to travell cheap. The key thing to do is to avoid the hustlers. Anyone trying to give you a deal. Anyone trying to make contact in a rush. You have to be war ymost times and counter check information before you venture out.
I live in Nairobi and are willing to help. You can ask for further information through this post. For great perspectives on kenya you can view the Kenyan Blogosphere. There is a link to it on my blog:
http://potashke.blogspot.com

you can also opt to contact me throught the email me link below.
wishing you a wonderful stay.

Potash
 Reply  Quote

karibu kenya!
March 09, 2006 03:11PM
By bmugimi
hepefully you may have some contacts but if you still need some, well I can offer to introduce you to some of our scouts, come and stay in the Scout Camp at our National headquarter and see where we work.
I can organize for you some ways cheaply.
Just read my advert and you will get to know much how we assist the vistors
Thanking you
Joseph
 Reply  Quote

Hello
March 17, 2006 10:18AM
By emman
First of all welcome to our humble country, it will be a great pleasure to give a helping hand and moreso, the companionship you might need in discovering Kenya, and preferablly exploring our great cultures. Hit the mail link below, for a convenient aid.
 Reply  Quote

come visit my village and environs
April 29, 2006 12:16PM
are you still in kenya, come see my village cheaply , 214 falls, coffee farms, the beautiful countryside of the kamba people let me hear if you want to make friends in the village,
karibu kenya
 Reply  Quote

hi jeff
May 02, 2006 06:33PM
By vempi
hey jeff my name is hari and i am a helicopter pilot from the iaf currently deputed to the monuc. a couple of us are planning to travel in kenya for a week and are looking forward to meeting intresting people and probbably tying up with them for travel. honestly, some nice company of the fairer @#$%& would be a welcome . can u give me some leads i am planning to travel in kenya from 21 may to 29 may. what do u think would be the average cost for an economy trip out back kind... and are there any locals to stay with if possible...............hari
 Reply  Quote

travel in kenya
August 23, 2006 06:06AM
By Sneha
Hey Jacqui,

I'm a 24 year old female from Australia, I'll be visiting Kenya for about 2 months in Oct and Nov this year. Would love to catch up and travel to places that aren't too touristy. Tried to email you but my comp is playing up. Send me an email if you're interested!

Sneha.
 Reply  Quote

Trip to Kenya
August 31, 2006 08:23PM
Hi Jeff
I am a united nations emplyee in congo. I am planning a trip to Keny (nairobi and Mombassa) from 15 to 25 September. I am looking for a female companion. If you think you want to have some good holidays you can message or email me. we can than workout the details and exchange our veiws
take care
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map