Africa Guide
recommended trip :

zim travel

Hi,

Im Conor a 19 year old fun and adventurous Irishman looking for a travelling companion or group of travellers to travel with + see the sights of Botswana, Victoria falls e.t.c and generally have a great time and alot of laughs + I initially planned to go with a freind but due to unforseen circumstances she couldnt cum. iv never been to africa before so dont really know what to expect??? any tips on accomodation and getting around would be greatly appreciated + If anyone is interested or in a similar postion sent me an email under my post in the next two weeks as im leaving on the 27th June landing in Johannesburg, Thanx, fingers crossed!
 Reply  Quote

re: Travelling in Botswana in June-July 2005
June 11, 2005 08:49AM
Anonymous User
Hey Conor - if you don`t get your travel plans sorted in time you might like to think about joining an overland trip, its a great way to see places, get from a - b, and to make new friends along the way.

See: http://www.africaguide.com/travel/index.php?cmd=1&type=3

Hope that helps.

Phil J
 Reply  Quote

zim travel
June 15, 2005 09:15AM
Hey connor

I don't think i'll be in Jo'burg then, but if you'd like some contacts for accomodation and that while you're out there, shout.
and will you only be going to the Falls? If you're planning on visiting any oter places in Zimbabwe let me know as well. I am a Zimbabwean girl, maybe we could get together.
 Reply  Quote

Travel
June 20, 2005 12:37PM
Hi
If its adventure u want, u have chosen the right country. Botswana is wonderful. Places u can visit r Kasane, Maun, Masunga & the Khalahari sand dunes. Contact me if u need any infomation. I live in a town called Francistown in Botswana. Hope 2 hear form u soon.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map