Africa Guide
recommended trip :

moving to africa.

moving to Africa.
March 14, 2006 09:23AM
By AIDY
Hi, Im leaving the British forces in January 07 and looking for a change of life style. I hold H&S cert (NEBOSH), but am willing to turn my hand to anything. Hope to hear a response, please reply to my email address.
Regards, Aiden Donnellan
 Reply  Quote

An Invitation To Ghana
March 14, 2006 09:09PM
By osisapp
Hi Aidy!
You have made the right dicision to come to Africa, Come to Ghana.
Think about it, and if you like it talk to me, or just e-mail me. If you must know Ghana is in the West African sub-region, and it's a good place to do business.
 Reply  Quote

Welcome to Tanzania
July 18, 2006 08:30AM
By malkia
Hellow Aidy,
I dont know which country in Africa you want to move to, you must have a clue..
Wellcome to Tanzania
 Reply  Quote

moving to africa.
November 17, 2006 04:36PM
Hello Aidy,
If you must know,Nigeria is the heart of africa.
Welcome to the heart of africa, Nigeria awaits you.
 Reply  Quote

moving to africa
November 18, 2006 09:22AM
By kwalels
hello welcome to kenya ..the cheap and safe country
 Reply  Quote

Move to Africa
November 20, 2006 06:08AM
Anonymous User
Hi Aidy

Africa is a very beautiful continent, I am sure u know that by know, hence your desire to move. There are so monay countries you can move to but you have to look at a couple of things,and I can tell you that Namibia with it's warm and friendly people and tranquilities, is a very peaceful and beautiful country, it will offer you security and stability in all aspects. It's a young democracy and so there are so many business opportunities just waiting for people like you, or so many arears in which you can volunteer or offer your help and expertise, need I remind you that it's is fast becoming the destination for the rich and famous, likes of Angelina and Brad, recently, Sir Richard Bronson.......all just wanting to enjoy the peacefull life and looking for investment opportunities.

Don't hesitate to holla at me, you will neer regret your move to Namibia.
 Reply  Quote

wellcome tanzania
November 25, 2006 01:50PM
By dadaa
hi
iam from east africa tanzania to wellcome here in arusha is a nice place your wellcome
thanks
 Reply  Quote

tell the man the truth
December 04, 2006 09:22PM
Anonymous User
hey guys you all welcome him to your respective countries i have not heard any of you come out and say the truth about your countries
for example nigeria you guys are well known for

robbing strangers from the airport

well nairobi we are neirbours and its known how the rate of magging is daily bread to that country tanzania you guys just have islamic issues please before the man decides which country he will go to please tell him the hard side of it not HEY YOU ARE WELCOME to my country
just tell him the truth
 Reply  Quote

good and bad everywhere
December 04, 2006 10:47PM
obboj

Where are you from..???

There is good and bad in all countries in this world.

Having travelled extensively all over Africa - in all the countries you mention I was made feel very welcome.

You said:
"for example nigeria you guys are well known for
robbing strangers from the airport"

You should not tar all the people of one nation with the same brush - as only the tiny minority of people who are involved in such acts.

Of course there are people to be wary of - but that's the same in any country in the world.
 Reply  Quote

Couldn't Agree more
December 08, 2006 11:47AM
Anonymous User
Where r u from? tha's such a good question. I agree with the writer, every country has it's good and bad, I am sure even Aidy, is aware that any country is not just roses, even his own country. And when we do Invite him, obviously we would focus on the good of the country. We will not try and highlight the bad of our countries that are caused by the few.

As a woman I certainly can not say all men are bad or are rapist because of a few bad man that commit these crimes, please brother hail the continent, it's a beautiful, rich continent amidts all troubles, with very welcoming and friendly people.........
 Reply  Quote

pear of Africa
December 13, 2006 11:32AM
hey..wat about Uganda..the pearl of Africa?
 Reply  Quote

Welcome to Africa
December 19, 2006 01:01PM
Hi,
This sounds interested with the lobbying and counterlobbying. Of course there is no country in the world thats 100% secure otherwise i would have asked you where it is and booked the first flight there.

Trust everyone has done his pitch for their respective countries and next time have a marketing opening guys you cab bet will be givin you all a holla.

Since you are coming to settle in Africa. You got the freedom of choice from a wide range of cultures, people, climates and name it to sample. If you are planning to go the business way Consider Egypt the north or South Africa the South.

If it's enjoying your every moment of life by taking lovely nature walks and safaris then East Africa is the place to go Kenya and Tanzania to be precise.

If considering running a lottery business then how bout West Africa.

Its Africa for you.
Job
 Reply  Quote

Karibu Kenya
February 08, 2007 02:07PM
Hi there old soldier!
Believe there is no place like Kenya since the garden of Aden.
Kenya has continued to attract british citizens who end up making it their home forever.
Queen Elizabeth learnt of the death of her father while on holiday in Kenya and as such ascended to the throne while 'on' 'Treetops' in Nanyuki Kenya .
You make up your mind what you want to do do and i will give you an endless list on how you can enjoy your twilight while a 'kenyan'.
regards,
aristocrat.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map