Africa Guide
recommended trip :

i can b your friend

Looking for penpal in africa!!!
January 03, 2006 01:48PM
Hi, my name is Catherine, i am 17 years old and from England. I am looking for a penpal to write to who lives in africa. I have always been fascinated about Africa, especially the wildlife and land. I have never been before but hope to either before i attend university or after. If you would like to concact me either reply back or send me a email using the 'send me an email' link!
 Reply  Quote

Hi Cathy!!!
January 23, 2006 08:27AM
By Philo81
I'm from Kenya and would like to share with you my life experience in Africa.I will be writing to you through e-mail.

Philip
 Reply  Quote

Re: Hi Cathy!!!
June 04, 2016 05:05PM
By ranina
Hello,
My name is Ranina i am kind and loving woman i will like you to contact me at raninalurtha@gmail.com because i have something to tell you about me.
Thanks Ranina
 Reply  Quote

Hallo
January 23, 2006 04:14PM
Hie Cathy

I read your forum and I was impressed by your attitude towards Africa. I am a 23 year old Zimbabwean man and interested in communicating, sharing and friandship with you. Please reply using 'send me an email'. Cheers.

Jeffter Nyama
 Reply  Quote

Hello
February 22, 2006 08:26AM
Hi cath, I am an Ethiopian. I am 23. I am also very much eager to know about you country. I will share you alot about mine.
so long
 Reply  Quote

hello
May 07, 2007 11:54AM
By nes
hello, i am nesredin from ethiopia
i will liket to meet and to share with you so if you are interested,contact with me
nesredin
 Reply  Quote

Pal Cathy
May 08, 2007 04:55AM
By lilac
Hi Cathy,
I am from kenya and am also glad to have a penpal from England.
I do also loke Africa so much the wildlife,beutiful scenery and also good people.
I think we will make best pals since we have common interests.
For more information Mail me.
Cheers!!
 Reply  Quote

reply to cathy
May 10, 2007 03:41PM
By danielo
Hi cathy, i just joined the forum and your mail caught my attention. Your love and hunger for Africa is quite remarkable, i admire such. my email is available and i will write you soon or better still, write me. Cheers
 Reply  Quote

well... yeah... and why not?
May 18, 2007 01:19PM
By Tyrone
habari gani?
hahaha... thats how we say hallo in swahili, how are you doing? in high spirits i hope you are well. ooops too bad i did not make a formal introduction, well am Vinnie Kenyan from Kenya, Nairobi to be precise,if you are looking for a friend, you got one... take good care of yourself for me and have a fabulous time.
kwaheri.....bye.... hope to read from you soon.
 Reply  Quote

moving from Afica
May 18, 2007 01:30PM
By Tyrone
Hallo good people!
am moving from Africa and am selling some of my properties to settle part of the traveling cost. i have a quick sale on a Compaq IPQMP1410 Projector, its a must sale, am from kenya Nairobi to be precise so i Guess it will be convenient to those living within.
Asante sana in Advance
Tyrone
 Reply  Quote

great pal
May 22, 2007 06:16PM
Hello,I work for a uk voluntary organisation in Ghana which help deprive girls to go to school Tamale,Ghana.We teach this girls how to read and write.These girls have never been in school and is a very happy job for me beacuse I love to teach these young girls.I happy to happy you as my pal and i will give you the website of the girls project.I hope to know more about you.Thank you
 Reply  Quote

I hope U have a dream!
June 01, 2007 12:17AM
By nasmit
Cathrene, I love Afica as you're fascinated with. I love it because it the's the most mysterious land in the world. Explorers come from Europe and the US to explore Africa but still they little know about it. Africa is the 'undocumented library' for human evoltion.

Cathrene if you are the kind of girl to be fascinated about the wild animals of Africa it's a good start to be fascinated more than that.

Bye, Nas.
 Reply  Quote

HEY
June 06, 2007 12:03PM
Anonymous User

öADD MR TOTYPLAY AT
satinat_bub_2006@hotmail.com
TOTYPLAY_2005@yahoo.com
there will be fuckin fun & IF U A RE PLANS TO TRAVEL TO EGYPT TALK TO ME OKOKOK DONT FORGET
nOT MARRIED BUT LOOKIN HEHE

I HAVE A PARTMENT FOR RENT IN ALEXNADRIA 4 BEDROOMS ETCCC

BE MY FRIEND I WILL MARRY U LATER HEHEH
 Reply  Quote

welcome
June 26, 2007 07:33AM
Anonymous User
I'm from Tanzania and would like to share with you my life experience in Africa.I will be writing to you through e-mail
 Reply  Quote

looking for a female penpal
July 25, 2007 11:37AM
By dinoboy
hello out there i will welcome any female penpal from an part ofthe world is is between 17 and 20yrs old
i will bevery happy to have u
 Reply  Quote

welcome
July 25, 2007 11:45AM
By dinoboy
i am happy to have u as my pen friend and i am waiting to raed from u so that we chat
 Reply  Quote

i can b your friend
August 08, 2007 04:52PM
jus send m your mail i wil chat wit u
 Reply  Quote

hello dear friend.
October 07, 2007 02:54PM
By miky
i read your lovely profile and i believe that having me as a friend , you are going to love and enjoy all the most exciting things in africa. i am a young teacher here in ghana located in west - africa. hope to hear from you soon . stay blessed.
 Reply  Quote

Hi, my name is harold, i am 25 years old and from Kilimanjaro TAnzania EAst Africa. I am looking for a penpal all around the world to write . I have always been fascinated about penpals. If you would like to contact me either reply back or send me a email using the 'send me an email' link!or haroldcek@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi
June 04, 2016 05:06PM
By ranina
Hello,
My name is Ranina i am kind and loving woman i will like you to contact me at raninalurtha@gmail.com because i have something to tell you about me.
Thanks Ranina
 Reply  Quote

Penpals
December 08, 2008 08:23PM
I would love the chance to be your pen pal! Please contact me back. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map