Africa Guide
recommended trip :

all about lagos

information about living in lagos,nigeria
December 16, 2005 03:51PM
By vkhilji
hello. I will be relocating along with my family,to lagos,nigeria soon.I need info on office rentals,residence rentals,education facilities,health facilities,crime sitution,health issues and cost of living.i will be grateful for any info. this is urgent.
 Reply  Quote

all about lagos
December 19, 2005 09:38AM
By anyiam
Hello Bro,
first, i want to say congrat on your offer.
well well, all about lagos. i would like to know where u are from, your budget, your job, size of family and your taste before i can give a tailored answer.

lagos is relatively safe, depending on where you stay.things are relatively cheap depending on where u are coming from and in terms of education,except universities, you can find schools with international standards.

one more thing, lagos has a very big market which means that whatever you do as long as you it well, you will surely make money out of it.

you can mail me for specific questions on send it here for others who might be needing it.

ik from lagos
 Reply  Quote

relocate (Lagos)
January 12, 2006 04:09PM
By mptcltd
We made the same exact move some years ago. We can let you know the do's and dont's of this amazing city. My wife and two childern are here with me now, and have made the adjustment.

We would be more than happy to assist you.

Please get back to me.

Keith
 Reply  Quote

live in lagois nigeria
January 14, 2006 02:23PM
hello,
first i will congratulate you on your resquest.
well,about lagos.i wuold want to know where you really coming from,your kind of job and your size of family and most especially your budget before i could really give you an answers.but presently lagos relatively safe and calm,depends on where you stay.things are quite cheap depending on your budget and where you coming from.and in terms of of education except for universities you will find school with international standards.one last thing,lagos has a big which means that anything thiing you do as long as you do it well,you will surely make money.
you can mail back on my mail address or give me a call on my direct line(2348057381272)if you need to ask more question.out while i await your swift reply.
regards
arc luqman animashaun
 Reply  Quote

relocating to Nigeria
March 24, 2006 01:33PM
Hi Keith - I'm due to move with my company to Abuja in the coming months and my wife is keen to get a realistic view from a family already living in Nigeria. We have two young kids (under 5) and my wife is keen to talk to anyone living in territory with children - the do's and don't, what she will be able to buy etc.. Can you help?

Regards

Damian
 Reply  Quote

all about lagos
March 13, 2007 07:28AM
I am contemplating on accepting an offer with a hotel in Lagos. I am coming with my husband and a 6 year old kid. Please let me know what should I expect living in Lagos. Are there good international schools there?
 Reply  Quote

cost of living in lagos
May 09, 2007 04:42AM
Hello,
I have been offered a job in Daudeen freight forwarding company, lagos, The offer is US$ 1000/= per month all inclusive. + a house, car and a driver.
I am Bachelors in engineering in computer science and MBA in marketing. I am from India. If i come with my family-wife, a son 11 years and daughter 7 years to lagos, will it be feasible with regard to education, health, crime and primarily the cost of living. If i come alone also how much would i save?

Kindly help with genuine information.

Thanking you in advance for your kind help.

regards,
Masood Pasha
 Reply  Quote

ragarding lagos
July 16, 2007 12:17PM
hi i got job in lagos in eko hotel i want to know how is that their culture accomidation, food, crime situation
 Reply  Quote

Lagos regarding
December 04, 2008 03:41PM
Hi, i have an interview with victoria furnitures, which is lookin out for an retail mktng mngr for their unit in lagos.( Victoria island). i just wanna know how abt the place, cost of living, security, and related issues for who those relocate form india to lagos.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map