Africa Guide
recommended trip :

"Rhodesian Birth Certificate"

my rhodesian birth certificate
November 26, 2005 07:33PM
i moved to the uk when i was 6 months old and my birth cerrificate was destroyed in a fire, i am now the proud dad of a little boy 6 months old,
i am planning on getting married next year but need my birth certificate and my passport,
PLEASE can anyone help me to get a new birth certificate
kind regards
 Reply  Quote

Rhodesian Birth Certificate
December 02, 2005 12:12PM
Anonymous User
Kindly can you give me your full details about it, then we start to work on it i can help you . We just Pray to God for that issue.
Nhete.
 Reply  Quote

Try the forum for Rhodesians at this site. http://www.greatnorthroad.org/
 Reply  Quote

I bet you're from Harare
December 14, 2005 02:30PM
Anonymous User
If you were born in Bulawayo like me, you would have known that you do not need your birth certificate to get married.

Must be true, because EXACTLY the same happenned to me with my Rhodesian birth certificate and I got married about 4 years ago.

Do you not have a Naturalisation certificate? I showed that instead of my birth certificate even when I applied for a passport, and it was okay.

I am based in Tanzania. How about you pay half my travel and I will go and get yours and my birth certificate? As long as you are a Bulawayo Boy, cos that is where my certificate is. Anyway, get in touch and I will see how much it is to go there, and sort you and I out, and you can pay only after I have actually got your birth certificate. I have been in Tanzania 8 years now, and I know how to get things done in Africa and I can bet you I can get your birth certificate.
Nick
Bwananick
 Reply  Quote

Your Birth Certifcate
December 15, 2005 05:38AM
Anonymous User
Yes you can get your birth if you provide me with your B.C number and the names of all. I can help you to get it. Give your full details. then contact
e-mail Student@mbca.co.zw
Nhete
 Reply  Quote

zimbabwean birth certificate!!
March 20, 2007 09:21AM
i was born in bulawayo in 1980 and have lost my birth certificate. I have all the details of the certificate though and really need to get a new one as soon as possible. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, every angle i take seems to be a dead end.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map