Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Kenya is the best

Safe countries to travel
January 10, 2005 04:03AM
Anonymous User
Hi,
My husband and I are planning to visit Africa, but need someone's advice as to which country to go to.
My husband has a genetic medical condition, which means he needs access to refrigerator and reliable electricity. Due to his medical condition, the country we visit must be relatively free from lung related diseases as he can be infected very easily.
The country we visit need also be relatively safe as we cannot afford the medication being stolen.
We have volunteerd in Thailand and Romania previously. We hope to do the same in an African country this time.
Please help.
Pei-Shan
 Reply  Quote

Kenya is the best
January 10, 2005 10:53AM
By Jeff
hi
i know Kenya is the best for you to visit,security is good electricity is fair, and fairly free from lung deseases.with friendly citizens.
contact me for more information
sw_jff@yahoo.com
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Try Tanzania
January 17, 2005 05:44PM
Anonymous User
As a Tanzania who have been to Kenya I could advice you to vist Tanzania or Mombasa if you will think about going Kenya otherwise I wouldnt advice you to go nairobi
all the best
Robert
 Reply  Quote

yo
January 27, 2005 12:32AM
Anonymous User
i think kanye too maybe zambia or egypt too madascar is not to bad i think dont go to chad or any countries by it if you want i could tell you why by aim my s/n is jakeshul
 Reply  Quote

MEMORABLE TOUR TO KENYA
February 15, 2005 09:28AM
By george
Kenya is safe has alot to offer wildlife beaches good people and very good hotels lodges camps and cottages.
Contact me for a memorable trip to Kenya. We can even combine with Tanzania especially Zanzibar.
I am a Tours coordinator in Kenya
 Reply  Quote

Travel to Africa.
February 15, 2005 10:41AM
Anonymous User
Despite its many problems South Africa is still the safest Country to visit-health wise.
Medical facilities are very good-particularly in Capetown.
If in doubt try it out!
Big Boy Freddy- "Mugu" by name but not "Mugu" by nature!
 Reply  Quote

no where like home
April 27, 2005 12:25AM
hi hope by now you will have gotten a nice country to go.well,i will not say that no country that is not good but their are best country and bless natural resource.About your husband health we are bless in natural herbs.pls i will like to read from you.through my email
tony
 Reply  Quote

Safe countries to travel
August 10, 2005 02:23PM
"Honey" there is no place like Botswana under the sun...no country in the world can compare to Botswana in almost everything...i mean if you don't believe me just go to www.yahoo.com n type the world Botswana n then click on search n read the reviews therein...This place is like...ohhh no...not even paradise would begin to express how this place is like....
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map