Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: New Program in Kenya

New Program in Kenya
May 19, 2009 01:04PM
By chapoz
Hello all,

I would like to start a cultural immersion program with Kenya and Canada, but I need to know if this is a vital program so if I can get some views on the Kenyan side, I would be ecstatic!

Give me ideas on how to go about this without having to spend millions just to start a small club or team!.

Kwaheri Sana!

Joe Murray
 Reply  Quote

What did you have mind
May 27, 2009 10:25AM
Hii

Kindly let me know what you had in mind so that we can be able to advice you. Since we have dealt with culturatl exchange programe with UK and USA.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

June 10, 2009 06:11PM
By 08
Hi Joe,

I know of a group in the US with a branch in Kenya. The Kenyan contact is:-

Jared Odhiambo - Logistics Coordinator
email:jdodhiambo@ipmconnect.org
www.ipm-connections.org

Check the out. They could be of help.

Rgd Bev
 Reply  Quote

May 03, 2010 09:59AM
It is obvious that vacation time is a time of fun and excitement,looking forward for the best place to travel and it seems good trip to kenya.Thanks.
 Reply  Quote

Camps Bay Bed And Breakfast
June 08, 2010 11:23AM
What about camping and safari in kenya! do anyone have the idea as there is lot to experience lush nature, urban sophistication,cultural history and wildlife all over the world.Tips and guidance will be appreciated.
 Reply  Quote

July 04, 2010 02:00PM
By Jmarete
Hey all,

I am currently in New Zealand amd very much interested in starting an International languages, and tourism school in Kenya, Africa. The company will also double as a touring firm to organise safaris,hotel bookings and cultural exchanges between countries. I endeavour to have a small percentage of the profits going to philanthropy to help the vulnerable orphaned children in Africa. If you have interests in this kind of venture and you would like to partner with me in this business venture, please get in touch with me on email: gakiiavenue@yahoo.com I will be glad to discuss with you all the modalities of this venture. Hope to read from you soon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 02:00PM by Jmarete.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map