Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Establishing a secondary school

Starting a Prophetic Ministry
November 17, 2014 12:10PM
We are planning to establish a ministry in Capetown South Africa.The ministry will be there to equip saints with revelation knowledge and it will be there to create a home were gifts are discover natured and celebrated.It will be there to equip saints in order for them to go out and carry out the great commission.
We are looking for people who want to partner with our ministry.

From Prophet Tafadzwa
 Reply  Quote

Re: Starting a Prophetic Ministry
January 06, 2015 12:24PM
Greetings in Jesus name.My name is Ps Lionel. I am currently residing in Australia.I am planning on planting a pentecostal church in South Africa and am looking for fellow ministry partners to link up with.

The harvest is ready but the labourers are few....

Yours in Christ,
Ps Lionel
 Reply  Quote

February 04, 2015 07:27PM
God bless you

am a volunteer for a faith based organisation in durban led by a missionary from Asia

l am pentecostal and l can assist you establish a church anyway in south Africa.contact me on tambalaya79@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Good day beloved,
am paul oguntoyinbo from nigeria, residing in south africa. presently into a prophetic, EVANGELISM & word teaching ministries in south africa.
kindly contact me so that will can talk better.
DL / Whatsup number: +27843267553
 Reply  Quote

February 18, 2015 02:10PM
By Asam
I am evangelist George with word works ministry Kenya.Could you please partner with us so that we start a mega prophetic ministry in Kenya. Please do contact me via my e-mail:akeyogeorge@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: Establishing a secondary school
February 18, 2015 02:35PM
By Asam
I am teacher of a long teaching experience in Kenya. I would like to partner with well wishers all over the world to establish a secondary school for the bright poor students particularly at the coast where there is high demand for secondary education and less opportunities available. Could any interested partner contact me via my e-mail address:akeyogeorge@yahoo.com
Thanks and hope to here from you.
George
 Reply  Quote

Hello Prophet T,
Hope you are doing good. If the project is not over yet I would like to contribute. You are doing such a good job by reestablishing a secondary school.

web development company in Panchkula
 Reply  Quote

Hello Prophet T,
You are doing well and I wish you luck for your future plans. Buy remember one thing that is do needful for your people who are in your favor.

rakhi gifts for brother
 Reply  Quote

November 02, 2020 08:32AM
Hello Prophet T,
You are doing well and I wish you luck for your future plans.
Best wishes from my side too
Thanks
warehouse in hyderabad
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map