Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Used old Toyota,Nissan cars and parts

Used old Toyota,Nissan cars and parts
February 03, 2014 02:13PM
By Kasparo
Hello.

My name is Kasper, I live in Holland but I got good connection in Poland for old toyota and nissan cars and parts. I heard that African dealers are always intersted. The shippig is possible from NL. I'm looking for serious offer but the best way is priv. smiling smiley Greetings from windy Noord-Holland.
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,
My name is Andrew I'm Egyptian and living in Egypt ,i saw your announcement on Africa Guide website looking for clients or partners in Africa , actually i was looking for the same thing , in Egypt we have a very good market for used cars , i already contact with people in Germany , Italy,and England for the same purpose , but unfortunately the prices were so high because it's not just about Car price it also include customs cost too, which 100% the same car price sometime , if you like to open a market in Egypt i will be so glad to be your partners in here ..I'm 100% guarantee you will have a wonderful business in Egypt used car business it's a very successful business in Egypt that what i want to start to deal with used car in first place ..i hope to hear from you soon , take care
Regards,
Andrew
email:mr.shokry81@yahoo.com
mob:+201227600312
 Reply  Quote

I think he's talking about a little wink wink, nudge nudge type of deal. "Private".
 Reply  Quote

Re: Used old Toyota,Nissan cars and parts
December 23, 2014 12:25PM
By Letass
Your offer interests us, we work in this field according to the realities of our country.
Burkina Faso is an exporter of cars and vehicles. The low-income of population does not allow everyone to afford a new car. So while everyone is interested in the old cars from Europe.
That's why we do the business of the import export.
I would like to work well with you.
Here is our contact to exchange private
namanegb@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello,
i am Elvis from Cameroon and i am interested to be your partner in Cameroon. i will be happy to deal with you and also i will try my best to get you more customers from Cameroon.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map