Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: import medical devices to Africa

import medical devices to Africa
October 18, 2013 03:01AM
hi, my friends, can someone tell me know how can I import medical devices to Africa? any laws and regulations I have to pay special attention to? thanks a lot!
 Reply  Quote

December 24, 2013 11:13AM
Yes you can import medical devices to Kenya or East Africa and I can help with that.

You just need a few issues sorted and you are good to go.

Send me an email (paul.ndetei@gmail.com) we discuss if still interested.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

January 29, 2014 04:24PM
By madalo
It is not difficult to import medical devices to africa.For example here in Malawi all you need is proper documentation e.g invoice,form 18,packing list,for more info you can always contact me.
 Reply  Quote

February 18, 2014 11:12PM
In South Africa, yes you can import but you will have to beat the local competitors but in ghana it is a viable business...email me ...esperanzagroup@hotmail.com with more details.thanks
 Reply  Quote

February 19, 2014 06:45PM
Are you located in the US? If so, contact me at john.m@reallookllc.com
 Reply  Quote

October 24, 2014 02:50PM
By japps
I think so in Ghana contact me sammyjappa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

In South Africa, the medical devices are regulated by Radiation Control of the South African Department. Definitely you can import medical devices here, but you need to take permission of regulatory authority. Also it is advisable that the product you are going to import must be FDA approved or even better to have the EC marks. However, I believe instead of importing medical devices from other place, why not you try medical device supplier like ilexmedical.com etc. which are already present there and have big stock of medical equipment. It will not only save your time, but saves money and avoid lots of fuss too. However, choice is all yours; choose the one which suits you best.
 Reply  Quote

January 07, 2015 08:58AM
By Krushev
To just say Africa is way too general for a continent with over 50 sovereign countries with different rules and laws governing them. I suggest you identify a country you have interest in. I could guide you on Southern African countries ie Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana and Namibia. At least those I have ideas. Do you intend to selol the equipment or you want to set up a health facility? Viber/WhatsApp me +27710064841
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map