Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for someone to assist in launching a church

Hi, My name is Pierre, since a very young age it was my dream/passion to be fulltime in Ministry, spreading the Gospel to the hungry souls out there. I am looking for anybody anywhere in the world how is willing to help me to spread the Word. My dream is to start a church from where I can bring the Word to people in need for the truth. Hope that God will lay on your heart to get involved with this..Regards Pierre
 Reply  Quote

I can assist you start something great that will be beneficial to the Kenyan community, that is if you do not mind starting from somewhere.

Starting such a project would require first to establish a youth group and then from there, share the Gospel of God, spread the word and you will see results.

I can help you identify the best area, the perfect community (A community that really needs this service) then we can start.

Email me or private message so that we discuss this more, if still interested.

regards
 Reply  Quote

I am a pastor . in need any type of support to make the word true gospel spread over and over.so if you are willingly to help contact me at arnoldmncube.mncube@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I have just seen your request. If you are still looking get in touch with me. We have a ministry and breaking ground in different places in Zambia. We are on the go to preach the gospel.
Malokota@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Ia looking for any help to support the work of God.
 Reply  Quote

My name is Felix from Ghana and am a pastor of small Community outreach ministry. Because I have been in the field of outreach ministry for some time,I can assist you to spread the Gospel of our lord in any part of Ghana and beyond Ghana.I also want people like to collaborate with in order to spread the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ
Here is my email address:kfelixarthur@gmail.com or reply me in the box and I will get back to you.I will wait for your reply.
 Reply  Quote

Pls be sure to visit the country you want to established the in first,you need Gods approval
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map