Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for Construction Machinery & Truck Dealers

Hello everyone,

Our company is based in Greece and is active in the used trucks, construction machinery and second hand equipment sectors and we are currently expanding our clientele in the international markets. In this light, we are looking into forming new client relations and partnerships with foreign businesses and work together for a mutually beneficial outcome.

You can check our offerings at our website at www.gmartrade.com where you can find a great variety of second hand Trucks, Construction Machinery, Cars and several specialty vehicles from reputable manufacturers such as CAT, KOMATSU, MAN, IVECO, MERCEDES and many more.

I have found out that it is extremely difficult to get in touch with reliable dealers in the African region and any help would be appreciated. We are looking for people that their main job is selling construction machinery and trucks or at least have contacts and know how to approach the market.

Anyone with this kind or reach or knowledge of the market from any African country please contact me to discuss.
 Reply  Quote

hello i am in the capital city of kenya i can marker for you kindly contact me @kerotechnologies@yahoo.ca
 Reply  Quote

hello,l am a Malawian,i have the contacts and know how to approach the market,if you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.
 Reply  Quote

Please you can contact me for east african region.

Mr. Nkurunziza Nicolas
AUTO HOUSE LIMITED
PO BOX 5499
KIGALI -RWANDA
TEL NO 250-0788646930/0788556165/0786161967
email;autohouselimited@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Greetings, my name is Zak and I'm based in the United Kingdom. I'm currently looking for a business minded person who has previous knowledge about the business of vehicles.

I will be exporting cars, engines ,parts for vehicles , vans, commercial minibuses, trucks, trailers, diggers, tractors agricultural farming machinery and tools all over, especially Africa.

I am looking for an agent who has access to direct buyers and are ready to buy off me on a regular basis.

If you have any contacts in that region
or know someone or would like to work with me please feel free to contact me by my personal email: zak_khan12@icloud.com
 Reply  Quote

Am emmanuel from Nigeria am interested even if i can't buy i will link you with company if you are ready
It will be good if you will try to visit and see how fertile our land is
Fridayemma@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map