Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Hello,I am looking for business partner in West Africa

Hello,
I My name is Ernestas.I have personal ,used cars, business in europe,also i use second hand parts in business.
I am looking for honest partner,who have experience in this business,and skills to sell cars ,and second hand parts ,in West Africa.
 Reply  Quote

Our company is ready:
Contact us at:

NDIFOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED (NGCL)
P.o Box 47, Bambili,
Bamenda, NWR,
zip: 00237, Cameroon
tel: +237 935 30 340
email: ndiforgroup@gmail.com
ndifor.ngwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

I am a professional Autos Sales Agent in Douala, Cameroon'a largest used car market and have been in the business for along time. I am honest and straightfoward. I do not focus my work on the money gain but because i have a great passion for car sales. with me, you are guaranteed very fast turnover. Note that Cameroon has a huge market for used cars and i am committed to making you benefit from this beyond your expectations.
Please contact me at denismehzion@yahoo.ca. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

Re: Hello,I am looking for business partner in West Africa; I am Gbenete Deezua Lucky, from Rivers State Nigeria. I am interested in doing business with you. my contacts: 2348033998667, email: gbene4real@yahoo.com. my regards. Gbenete D. Lucky
 Reply  Quote

Hello, I am Gilbert the operations manager for Ignition Link Multimedia. We are an advertising, events management and general merchants in Ghana West Africa. We have second hand automobile companies we work with in Ghana that can sell you car and parts for you. I relation to this we will be very happy to collaborate with your outfit in expanding you business in Ghana and also establishing and making money in Ghana. The automobile industry in Ghana here is very competition and offer high returns on you investment. Kindly call me on 0266069309. Kindly revert all concerns to me
 Reply  Quote

I am looking for a partner also. At the moment i am selling used tractors through http://www.mascus.com/agriculture/used-tractors, but i would like to be more effective - and for that a contact with someone inside is needed. PM me for details
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir,

We are really interested in having a long term business relationship with your company and will be happy to receive your prices immediately through our email address etsdgl@gmail.com

Rgds
Mr Ajiriogu
 Reply  Quote

Thank to contact ... we are in united states of America and in WEST AFRICA.
USA: 001 309 29 29 309 WEST AFRICA: 228 90 07 63 63
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map