Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking for mining partner

Looking for mining partner
August 20, 2008 06:29AM
By whisk
Tanzanian man with property in Southern Tanzania looking for individual who wishes to dig for diamond. Land has been tested by scanner indicating over 2 tons (though exact value uncertain).

Everything above board. Person would visit property and test land for him/herself. No money to be paid. Afterwards, if individual wishes to dig (no obligation), a contract will be drawn up with profits to be split 50-50 (negotiable). Individual may find their own equipment/ team to dig or arrangements may be made if he wishes.

Please use link for further information.
 Reply  Quote

interested
September 14, 2008 09:26AM
Anonymous User
what do you need for this project and where are you from , interested , i am in dar es salaam ,

regards val
 Reply  Quote

re: interested
September 17, 2008 01:42PM
By whisk
Hello Val,

Thanks for the message. I am a Canadian living in Kyela. I have been talking with a Tanzanian here who has property which was measured by a German a couple of years ago for diamond using a scanner. (They started digging, but had to leave because the rainy season started). I have asked this man extensively about it, and he is a respected individual here, so I'm pretty sure it's not a scam.

He is looking for someone with a machine (or who is willing to buy a machine) to first test the property for minerals, and if they are satisfied to draw up a contract to start digging.

If you use the link to send me an e-mail we can arrange a time that you can speak to him on the phone.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

June 10, 2012 01:24PM
By Sawe
I wouldlike to know a bit more about this operation.
 Reply  Quote

June 30, 2012 12:18PM
By glee006
lol scam

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2013 08:32AM by glee006.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map