Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Used Clothing from Canada

Used Clothing from Canada
February 06, 2013 06:17PM
By JasonM
Hi there,

My name is Jason and I am just starting to get into the used clothing / second hand collections business and interested in establishing good relations with buyers who are looking to purchase used clothing credential.

I am from Toronto, Canada. I've just started this collection business by holding clothing donation drives in communities, and believe that in the upcoming months this business is going to expand very quickly. Currently i have maybe 3000 pounds of assorted UNSORTED clothing, shoes, purses, belts, etc. I anticipate that in the next 6 months we will collect over 750,000 pounds but i would like to establish these relationships well before we collect all that clothing.

Please let me know if interested as i would love to find some overseas buyers who are honest and want to establish good business relations.

Thank you and i look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Jason
 Reply  Quote

February 07, 2013 06:34PM
Hello Jason,

I am very much interest to partner with you in business, please contact me for further details on decglobalservices@yahoo.com

I wait to hear from you.

Regards
Declan.
 Reply  Quote

February 12, 2013 09:30PM
By kehman
Hello,
Used items is a very good business in Africa and am in Senegal and will help you in your business in either Senegal or Guinea.You can contact me for more through my email at either kabbapic@yahoo.com or medkabba2002@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 24, 2013 12:57PM
By tongy
hie,
i am a zimbabwean and thats a fast growing business here,so i can assist you in the distribution and selling of the products without hesitation,so if you are ready just let me know sothat we can make some arrangments in time

Regards

Tongai Mwenje
tongybless@gmail.com
+263 773 013 251
facebook tongai mwenje
 Reply  Quote

Dear Sir, Madam

We are selling used clothing from Japan and Korea

If you are looking for a trustworthy company in Korea which can assist to find good quality of used clothes please feel free to contact us.

We are searching for long-term partners to promote our product in your territory.

Before placing an order, we always welcome you to visit and verify our quality and capability to receive good quality for your market.

We are concern to present best quality with competitive price.

BETS REGARDS
NONY LEE
Sale Director

HANSUNG CHARITY Co. Ltd.

112-4 Jiwol-ri, Chowol-myeon Gwangju-si
Gyeonggi-do 464-863 South Korea
PHONE: 0082 31 762 4611
Mobile: +82 10 8416 0625
FAX: 0082 31 762 4616

www.hansungcharity.com hansungcharity2@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 13, 2013 10:09PM
Hello Jason,

I am into clearing or freight forwarding and also trading and we want to start the used clothing business.We are looking for companies in europe to establish this business with.

You can contact us on anointedclearing@hotmail.com

I am hoping to hear from you soon
 Reply  Quote

November 29, 2013 02:22AM
hi,richard is my name am in zambia.have got good market for you.my address chola_chali@yahoo.com

i wait to hear from you.

regards
richard.
 Reply  Quote

November 05, 2014 01:46PM
Hi Sir. ,

Glad to hear that you're on the market for USED CLOTHINGS and USED SHOES . Our factory are specialized in this field for several years, with the strength of Adult Used clothes, Used Men clothes, Used Ladies clothes, children Used clothes and Used shoes. We exported with large quantity to African and Southeast Asia market. Our clothing is AAA Grade quality, with fashion style, no any dirty, no any torn or any damaged.

Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact us. We will give you pretty competitive price.

Thanks & Best Regards,

William

Sales manager

ZHEJIANG STAR CLOTHING RECYCLE CO.,LTD.

Address: south tanghe road,cangnan ind.park,cangnan county,zhejiang province,china.

Contact person:Mr William

Phone: +86 -18658363057

Mobile phone:+86 -13906644020

E-mail: usedclothingcn@gmail.com

Web: www.usedclothingcn.com

Reply  Quote

January 11, 2017 03:55PM
Hi Jason,

My self Neetu and I'm from toronto. I'm interested to buy clothes from you. we have a recycling plant. Please let me know more details how much you collect monthly. do you collect directly or under the brokerage!
You can reach to me direct from my email....
marketing@prisunenterprises.ca
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map