Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Business Partner For Machinery in Africa

Dear All,

I have been working several years in a trade company in Machinery.
Now I did set up my own business and company in (earth) Machinery.
I am looking for new partners who can provide customers for me to cooperate together in the local market in Africa.
I am based in Western-Europe and would like to expot; wheel loaders, graders, excavators, reachsteackers, Backhoa Loaders etc. to African countries which are in developments at the moment.
If you are interested and think, you can find potential customers in Africa please do not hesitate to contact me on sma.machinery@gmail.com

Awaiting for serious and good business partners.
Kind regards,
Raymond
 Reply  Quote

Hi Raymond,
do u have a list and price can share me?I'm from China and wanna see it whether can bring some sell here, my email is dn9898@yahoo.com.thanks!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
 Reply  Quote

creeda Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Raymond,
> do u have a list and price can share me?I'm from
> China and wanna see it whether can bring some sell
> here, my email is dn9898@yahoo.com.thanks!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Can you repost your email address, pls. I have a deal to you.
 Reply  Quote

Raymond, do you care doing business in Ghana, if yes then you have a right place to make your profit.
 Reply  Quote

Hie,

i hope i found you well,actually i have got a contract with a certain local company here in Zimbabwe and they want me to offer them transport services to ferry coal so they need 10 tippers of between 20-30 tonnes of weight,they are paying at list $200 per truck per day so my main challenge is i dont have enough of those,actually i hire from other people i dont have my own so i think if it was possible we would discuss and see how best we can partener because here they are on demand big time so you can actually make more money in renting out than in selling,everyday you are assured of not less than $200 per truck,contact me at tongybless@gmail.com/+263 773 013 251

Regards

Tongai Mwenje
 Reply  Quote

Mr. Nkurunziza Nicolas
AUTO HOUSE LIMITED
PO BOX 5499
KIGALI -RWANDA
TEL NO 250-0788646930/0788556165/0786161967
email;autohouselimited@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

hi im intermediary for Spain at auctions of machinery and vehicles, and companies in the sector in Spain., partner need to export vehicles., machinery greeting customers really interested maikel--35@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map