Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Africa hero

I am sure everybody will agree with me that conflicts in Africa are mostly encouraged as a result of easy access to illegal arms & ammunitions especially in the troubled zones. A report from secureafrica.com said that the African heads of state are going to come together to fight this small arms/light weapons movements. I see this as a white elephant project, as most of these arms are masterminded by the politicians during election period, which thereafter turns into weapon power in wrong hands.
The story: http://secureafrica.com/news/Africa,%20Countries%20to%20Fight%20Illegal%20Arms.html
 Reply  Quote

Africa hero
July 04, 2008 08:24AM
It is true that the people of Zimbabwe may be in great political and economical quagmire,but this should not portray that its leader President mugabe is to blame.WE should not allow any neocolonialism here in Africa.Pres.Mugabe has demostrated this to western powers that they should not interfere with affairs of his country.western power should keep off zimbambwe.Mugabe is tghe right man to lead them.He won the election by simple majority when his rival sawa clear defeat.Tsavangirai is a coward why give up when you know you can win?
 Reply  Quote

What a load of rubbish
July 04, 2008 12:51PM
mwangiephraim - you are talking out of your rear end. What a load of nonsense.

Of course Mugabe is to blame for the state of his country. The proof is blatant to see. It was not in such a state until he came into power.

No farms / crops are being harvested because he kicked out the farmers - which I understand he wanted the land for the people of Zimbabwe. However it was his responsibility to ensure that Zimbabwea people were able to run the farms before he took this action.

It is the people of Zimbabwe are suffering and going hungry due to his actions - not the Western World....

Zimbabwean people and the country is one of the most friendliest in Africa. It is because of him, very few tourists now visit, not down to Western World. Tourism used to to be a huge source of revenue for the economy. Now wildlife is being poached as the people don't have enough food or money to survive on.

and another thing

it's always expected of Western Governments to provide aid and come the the rescue when things get really tough and during in times of mass famine. But if they didn't the people who were suffering and the governments would soon start screaming "why aren't they helping us"

MUGABE is very corrupt and has destroyed the beautiful Zimbabwe. I don't suppose he, his family or relative go hungry, like his people do.

He may have won the election by "simply majority" as you say in ... but look a little below the surface, most people were afraid to vote for anyone else, because of his brutal "henchmen".

You definitely need to wise up....
 Reply  Quote

Africa and arms
July 05, 2008 03:47AM
By FarEast
Guns and bombs don't kill people. People kill people. And especially Africans kill Africans.

Please stop asking us white people to come running to your aid every time you want to have another civil war, we're sick and tired of bailing you out. But by all means continue on with the wars and the killings.It makes for good entertainment from my air conditioned office in the western world.
 Reply  Quote

Mugabe is an African hero
July 08, 2008 10:18AM
Hi my friend,Look at it at this angle because am also entitled to my opinion.The white settlers took up all the land and grouped the our brothers and sisters in camps known as slums so that they can work in their farm.The hero I mean His Excelency president MUgabe fought the whites and reclaimed their land.Is he not a hero.Look at the roads in Harare they are wide and good.It is a well planned city.Mugabe is not a coward and never afraid of western powers who give imposible conditions to us africas so that we can get aid.
It is the western to blame for the woes of Zimbambwe.I am writing from Nairobi Kenya.And I can tell you that Africa need leaders like Mugabe who are fearless and ditermined and leaders who can fight for thier people.To me he is a hero a great hero and a liberator.LOng live Mugabe.
 Reply  Quote

Africa and arms
July 08, 2008 10:30AM
My friend let me ask you,Where on Africa are bombs and guns made?They are made by the whites and supplied by the white to kill african so as to protect your interests.Why make all these deadly weapons so as we can kill ourself.It is high time that you should be held acoountable for your own mistakes and them blame africans.Whites are to blame for the civil wars in Africa.Even if you sit on those posh offices you are to blame.However lets stop the blame game and work for a better world.Together we can change the world.Lets promote peace through exchange of peace and we will live on peace.I am writing from right at the centre of capital city of Kenya Nairobi.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map