Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Thanks! Please Need Your Help

I'm a physician in USA, working with a Charity organization that helps needy hospitals all over the world. We would like to send some medical supplies and Orphanage needs for any place in Africa that needs them.

Examples: Stretchers, wheelchairs, crutches, syringes, X-ray room supplies, Gloves, Surgical tools,..etc
We also have cloth, school supplies, toys that we will give for needy children.

If anybody knows needy hospitals or Orphanages, please contact me using the Send me link under the post.

All supplies are free of charge.

Thanks,

K. Moustafa, MD
 Reply  Quote

hospital & orphanage aid
November 07, 2007 10:43AM
By joex
I COME FROM A NEEDY LOCALITY & YOUR HELP WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.WE HAVE KIDS,YOUTH & OLD PARENTS WHO NEED HEALTH ATTENTION.HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.THANKS & GOD BLESS
 Reply  Quote

thanks for your information
November 07, 2007 12:43PM
Anonymous User

hello man,i am male in tanzania,we have alot of street children about 30 in our village they need your support,for more information cantact me via yo2008na@gmail.com or call +255 714 200 613
 Reply  Quote

your help can make a change
November 30, 2007 08:49PM
Dear Sir,
We are leading three (03) orphanages (abandonned children and youth and orphans); At this moment, some children are going to school (public school) and some youth are on training. Our projects are building a school and a hospital. our urgent needs are: wheelchairs,cloth, school suplies, toys and a bus. I will send you the contact of the chief physician, who is on the hospital project. I know some needy hospitals and other orphanages, which also need to be help. I will tell them about this or send you their contacts. May your help brings happiness and wellbeing in their daily life and their futur.
Best regards,
Massan

phone: +228 999 23 18
 Reply  Quote

orphanage in africa
January 18, 2008 06:32PM
hi. i am an american humanitarian and i am in the process of opening a large orphange facility in conakry, guinea, west africa. would you be interested in a partnership? i would like to visit with you. my website is www.marshallorphans.com. God bless.
 Reply  Quote

Help for orphanage
January 29, 2008 03:53PM
Hi K. Moustafa,
I know of a genuine orphanage that would benefit from your help, particularly clothing and toys. Please visit their website at www.africanorphanage.org
Thanks
Jeff
 Reply  Quote

HOSPITAL / ORPHANAGE AID
January 31, 2008 07:59AM
Anonymous User
Dear Moustafa, MD,

I work with projects that provide basic needs to the orphans and other vulnerable (OVC) in Kenya, on the shores of Lake Victoria the project area of operation, namely:-
a.Educational needs:- Which urgently requires / needs story books, exercise books, school bags, school suppliers, such as pens, pencils, crayons, rubbers, mathematical sets, calculators, writing pads, posters and charts on numbers, Alphabets, Globes and First Aids Kits.

b.Clothing :- The children need clothes of various kinds and T-shirts, jackets and school uniforms etc

c.Medical Care (Drugs) :- Drugs of common children diseases as Malaria, Headache, stomach and ringworms etc. these are purchased locally in the Pharmacy / Chemist shops.

d.Food – Children Feeding Programme: - The project also undertakes school children feeding programme of providing breakfast and lunch to the children. Therefore, the project needs to purchase the following items:- Maize, beans, Millet, Sorghum, Cassava, Salt, Cooking fat, Meat, Fish etc, and also provide cooking pots, water containers, firewood for cooking, plates and mugs etc.

The project is implemented by way of Home Based Care Management (HBCM), whereby the orphans live with the care providers who can be next of kin, foster parents, friends, relatives i.e. old grandmothers left behind after the demise of their beloved sons, daughters and other relatives. The orphans and other vulnerable children come to learn and have meals at school and at the day go back where they live and treated to home based care management.

The project plans to establish an orphanage to be called “Home for the champions” as some orphaned children cannot locate or early have care providers. These are children living under special and difficult circumstances i.e street children found on the streets born out wedlock whose mothers have died of HIV / AIDS. Hence the originality cannot be traced. And therefore a children’s home becomes ideal / necessary. The orphanage establishment is subject to availability of funds / resources.

The project will appreciate any financial and material support to implement its goals / objectives and planned and current activities. We shall appreciate medical supplies and orphanage needs.

For Details
Contact
Victor Omondi
P.O Box 132,
Homa Bay – 40300
Kenya.
E-Mail: viqter@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Thanks! Please Need Your Help
February 06, 2008 01:30PM
By Jed
Hello Sir,

I work with a non-profitable pre-school and primary school as a school administrator. However, we have a sister branch which deals with street and abandoned children. My brother is in-charge of the centre. They get food, clothes and shelter and also medical facilities from well-wishers and other non governmental organisations.

Sir, your help would be highly appreciated in all ways as the burden is doubled due to the past crises in our country and thus many diplaced people gather in the same place. The displaced children will have to resume school but assistance needed for their clothes and toys.for more information, please send me an email.
 Reply  Quote

Hello K. Moustafa,

My wife and I are directors of a children's home in Kenya in the rift valley. My wife has spent the majority of the last 3 years out there starting and running the home. I get out their when i can but at present i have to work back here in England to help fund it. We are always in need of many things that we do not have the funds to buy including medicine, clothes, toys, hair clippers etc. If you think that you would be able to help in any way please email me and i will send you more details. We are fully registered with the government and also the children's welfare department in Kenya. I am not sure how you would be able to get things into Kenya at the moment as security is very bad and the post is not reliable due to the continued violence since the elections. Praise God my wife has been kept safe in the middle of it all.

Be Blessed

Matt Stevens
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map