Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Penpal?

Penpal?
June 13, 2011 07:56PM
By Katie94
Hello,
My name is Katie, I am 17 years old and I am from the south east of England. I am currently studying history, ancient history and sociology at college and I am absolutly fasinated with other cultures especially africa which is so completly diffent to England. It would be lovely to learn more about the african culture and your personal intrests and life, and of course I am willing to share anything from my life if you are intrested. Hope someone replys, Thanks smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

August 26, 2011 12:56AM
By zuolib
Hey,

I'm Zuo Taylor a new member of this group and would love to have a chat with you as per your post. hoping to hear from you. I'm a Liberian and living in Liberia as a youth led development leader.
 Reply  Quote

September 03, 2011 11:55AM
Hello Katie, I hope you may be interested with Tanzanian Culture, lets chat on my msn messanger or facebook using eherrychriss@hotmail.com. I am connected to Nimbuzz application in my mobile phone which simply chating at any time I wish. I hope you will send me an email first so as I can recognise you
 Reply  Quote

September 30, 2011 05:19AM
By mukiibi
hai katei, am mukiibi edris.
contact me on mukiibieddy@gmail.com and we talk more.
thanx
 Reply  Quote

October 29, 2011 08:56AM
By Sulubu
Am peter from kenya i will be happy to be your friend and learn more through each other,sulubupeter@yahoo.com.
 Reply  Quote

December 28, 2011 07:03PM
Hello Katie,
I pray you are fine.
I'm Nassir from Mombasa. Hope you have gathered a lot of African cultures by now. Do you wish to capture more culture?
 Reply  Quote

February 11, 2012 04:36AM
hie im tinashe im doing history and international studies at midlands state university in zimbabwe and would love u 2 assit me.if u intrest in communicating with me my email add is mavhakazat@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map