Africa Guide
recommended trip :

i'm interesting

Pen Pals wanted
September 27, 2007 02:58PM
My name is pat and i am part of an organization called interact. Recently we decided that we were going to try and find any one in africa willing to write back and forth through mail. ideally it would be people from the sudan reagion possibly uganda. If you are interested just reply to the bullitin and i will be in contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks
 Reply  Quote

contact me please
October 13, 2007 08:45AM
Anonymous User
am in dar es salaam tanzania i do like to share with you as pen pals,my contact is yo2004na@yahoo.com or p.o.box 35065 dar es salaam thanx
 Reply  Quote

@#$%& Volunteers needs penpals too!
October 23, 2007 02:33PM
Anonymous User
We at @#$%& VOLUNTEERS in Kenya would like to join your Penpal group. Send us information so that we can link you with many of our friends.
 Reply  Quote

Penpals
November 28, 2007 01:34PM
Anonymous User
Dear Pat,

Let me know if you would be interested with someone from Kenya.

Yours
Samplus
 Reply  Quote

penpals
December 18, 2007 12:29AM
I am interested in becoming an african penpal. Please contact me via my email
Thanks
Carol
 Reply  Quote

i'm interesting
December 23, 2007 09:15PM
hello pat,
i'm interestin to join with you ,so can you send me more information about yours ,i hope to hear from you soon ,
you can contact with me via email : yanyborntodie@msn.com
i wish good luck for you
MOHAMED
 Reply  Quote

Pat
December 24, 2007 05:36PM
By Joek
Hi pat,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2014 10:59PM by Joek.
 Reply  Quote

pen pals
December 28, 2007 12:27PM
By mathira
Am in kenya,mostly these are E africa countries, you talked a bout sudan which boarders in the far north and uganda,is interact a non goverment arganization???
 Reply  Quote

Pen pals
January 04, 2008 11:06AM
By emoye
I am 32 yrs female leaving in Kilimanjaro land in Tanzania country which is in East Africa, working as a teacher. I would like to have pen pals if you are interesting send me an email.
 Reply  Quote

interested
January 18, 2008 08:40AM
By MUNYAPU
i am interested to be your penpal
 Reply  Quote

Hey
February 06, 2008 08:52PM
By gidcco
Your welcome dearhow are you to day
God bless
Pastor Fred.
 Reply  Quote

hello
February 08, 2008 07:45AM
hi Pat, im called Ann aged 23 from Uganda. im interested to join your interact club. i love making friends and im willing to write back and forth through email. send me an email link using the emaill address above and lets get started
 Reply  Quote

like to join you penpal group
July 12, 2008 01:15PM
Hi pat I will like to join ur pen pal group but I am 29 married and a mother of two if u are intrested in me pls let me know.
 Reply  Quote

would to be your penpal
July 15, 2008 09:11AM
Anonymous User
hell pat,am 27 yrs old male from tanzania,i would like to join in you as a penpal,hope we can talk more as you reply back,my email is kunambi2003@yahoo.com
thank you
 Reply  Quote

marshaldioh33@yahoo.com
July 17, 2008 01:08PM
marshaldioh33@yahoo.com
Hello Dear,
How are you and how is your work hope all is movig fine.My name is Marshal Dioh 21yrs old girl My hobbies are reading, music, watching of movies and playing of basketball. I was at ( www.africaguide.com ) where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. if you wouldn't mind, you can email me at ( marshaldioh33@yahoo.com ) i will be very glad to read your mail with all pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. please do honour my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe become lovers or more.Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love and idea we share with each other.
I wait to hear from you soon.kiss
Reguards
Miss Marshal
 Reply  Quote

marshaldioh33@yahoo.com
July 17, 2008 01:09PM
marshaldioh33@yahoo.com
Hello Dear,
How are you and how is your work hope all is movig fine.My name is Marshal Dioh 21yrs old girl My hobbies are reading, music, watching of movies and playing of basketball. I was at ( www.africaguide.com ) where i seek for honest lover and i meet your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. if you wouldn't mind, you can email me at ( marshaldioh33@yahoo.com ) i will be very glad to read your mail with all pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. please do honour my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe become lovers or more.Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love and idea we share with each other.
I wait to hear from you soon.kiss
Reguards
Miss Marshal
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map