Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Moving to Africa: safe and dangerous countries?

Hello everyone!

I have a question mostly for people who live in Africa and therefore know it as more than just a tourist point of view. It has been my dream for many years to travel to Africa and live there for several years. But everytime I look for information about the safety of African countries it's either very generalised, based on old information or meant for tourist places. (please excuse my bad Englishtongue sticking out smiley)

Can anyone tell me which African countries are safe (relatively) and which are dangerous? And then I'm not only talking about civil wars but also about crime rates, the safety of tourists, of local people and white people.
Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 11:33PM by Caro7.
 Reply  Quote

hello,
my name is mperella and my contact mail is amperella@gmail.com am from Tanzania East africa the country of mountain kilimanjaro clouse with all the bigest lake of africa (lake Victory, Nyasa and Tangayika) Tanzania has good climate from the sea show of rain and dry seision to kilimanjaro area with climate like Europe. In tanzania you can found many intersiting thinks like good people and open social with respect with african right. the Tanzania food is the fix from arabic , Indian and europian food wich make one exelent combinationa of food which will not stop to eat.
in area of investiment tanzania has more open policy of investiment in agriculture, mining and Industry alll are oppen for exploitaion. we dont have civil wars nor resismes caractor for foreign becouse in tanzania in the mixture of many race from Black, Arabs, Indians and europin.
welcome to tanzania if you want to investy is very much easy to fulfile your dream. and i can help for that
good breas you and breas Tanzania
my mail is amperella@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hi caro7
please contact me on my mobile and leave me your e.mail on my mob.where are you from?
will discuss further after contact.my mob 0044 708579191 you may text your e.mail to me
regards
 Reply  Quote

HI,CARO,7 MY SUGETION TO U IS COME IN ARUSHA-TANZANIA THIS IS THE GOOD COUNTRY,CAN COME AND VE UN EXPIRIENCE FIRST,THANX
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map