Africa Guide
recommended trip :

business partner

looking for a business partner
May 27, 2007 06:29PM
By 077850
there is electricity power crisis in Ghana fro the past 6months and no solution has been found yet so am looking for any company,individual.who can supply rechargeable standing funs and lamps. these products are of high demand, get in thouch.
 Reply  Quote

Rechargeable Standing Funs
June 21, 2007 09:22PM
By kumasi
Greetings and Peace be upon you,
Please send me more information and a complete list of items. I live here in California and have access to a great deal. Perhaps we will be able to import what you need.
Kumasi
 Reply  Quote

rechargeable standing funs
June 24, 2007 08:45PM
By 077850
yes from your reply it seems you are from ghana and from my market survey rechargeable standing funs would be of great demand and the second commodity which is of high demand are computer parts.hoipe to hear from you soon.

latif
 Reply  Quote

business partner
October 12, 2008 05:34AM
Hi,
I am from south africa and I can export anything to you. Please let me know what sort of quanitites and pricing you need for these products.
 Reply  Quote

i can do the biz with you
October 13, 2008 05:34PM
By monaco
hi , i am in Cameroon , i wish to inform you that i can take the project to sent you some generators and rechargeable lamp so you can call me by 0023775679614 i am in Cameroon , , i love honest people,
thanks
 Reply  Quote

Wind Energy - New Swiss Patent
November 09, 2008 01:45PM
By buco44
Hallo, I have read your advert with great interest. We cannot offer rechargable fans, but we will be able to offer "Wind charged Electricity generators"as from march next year. We are the sole agents for the African continent and are looking for potantial partners there. The company is producing at the moment the smallest unit, producing 500 - 750 Watt. The whole productions is already sold in advance. As from March 2009 we will be able to supply the said small unit at aprox. Euro 6000,- incluiding freight to Mombassa in Kenya. As from June we will be able to supply the 1000 Watt Wind Generator, as from November 2009 the 3000 Watts one and as from December 2009 the 6KW Generator. The Price tor the 6 KW Generator will be aprox. 28000 Euro including freigth to Mombasa. The Generators are patented worldwide, are "Made in Austria" and Germany and European Union certified.

H.H.Bucher
BucherConsult International
 Reply  Quote

Re: Wind Energy - New Swiss Patent
September 05, 2009 11:19AM
Dear H H Bucher,
I am from India and Import chemicals for retailing.
Plz send me literature and cost for indian markete.
send me at
info@gomatiimpex.com
 Reply  Quote

Re: looking for a business partner
October 01, 2009 08:07PM
Hi,

Please send me detials as I belong to Pakistan which has great Fan prodection market. I will helpful alot to you.

Regards
Waqas Cheema
 Reply  Quote

Re: looking for a business partner
October 09, 2009 12:50AM
anyone need aluminum profile?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map