Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Medical university in Africa

Hello Readers ,

We are looking forward to establish a Medical University in Africa .

For the increasing need for medical personel , and increasing health cricis , we have planned to come up with a Medical University in Africa .

plans and surverys for the above mentioned project is under progress .

This is an International Community Welfare project ,and so is open equally to africans and non-african citizens .

Why Africa ?? - because the helpless poor sick people in africa should be given a helping hand

Hence we would also like to hear from people about their views , ideas , advices , opinions and experiences regarding the success/failure in establishment of a Medical University in Africa .

Any of you Ladies & gentlemen , if you had been in more than 1 country in africa , pls help in giving your opinion poll .

pls comment on the following.

1: Is there a need for a New Medical University in africa ?

2: Which Country Governments in africa are friendly for such a project .

3: countries connected reasonablly by airlines , and roadways and less cost of life.

4: what are the practical problems in establishing a development project in africa ??

5: Recommend some country in Africa which makes a good place for young people in Medical training in aspects of English profeciency, Hospitile culture, weather , Entertainment , Low crime,

pls feel free to comment on the requested project.

All comments will be appreciated . people with productive ideas will be considered for the making of this Medical University .

thank you all .

regards ,
Dr. Karl.
 Reply  Quote

New Medical University in Africa
October 10, 2006 11:46PM
By monte
LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-06 AT 00:51 AM (GMT)

Hi Dr Karl

I am a Zimbabwean living in the UK and i would recommend Botswana(Gabarone) as your best bet. It is one of the countries in africa with a low crime rate and a well established economy.Southern African countries would benefit a great deal and like wise would provide you with great holiday resorts to take well deserved vacation.Look into more and decide.
 Reply  Quote

thank you
October 14, 2006 05:37AM
LAST EDITED ON Oct-14-06 AT 06:38 AM (GMT)

Hello Monte,
thank you for your suggestion .
yes Botswana is developing well and the economy is strong.

the People are serious with work too . I will direct a survey team to practically evaluate Botswana .

thank you for your concern .
pls do let me hear more choices from you .

god bless you .
Dr.Karl
 Reply  Quote

New Medical University in Africa"
October 21, 2006 07:04PM
By pks

>Dr Karl
>I am a German living in Nigeria and I would recommend Ekiti state in Nigeria >as your best bet..

>
 Reply  Quote

NEW MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN AFRICA
November 25, 2006 10:30AM
> WE WELCOME THIS IDEA ESPECIALLY SINCE STATISTICALLY AFRICA IS LOSING ALL THE DOCTORS TO THE WEST
WE WILL IKE TO BE PART OF THIS PROJECT AS TURNKEY PROVIDER
WE ARE A FIRM OF DESIGNERS AND CONTRACTORS/CONSULTANTS
WE HAVE TRAVELED IN MOST OF THE AFRICAN NATIONS AND WILL PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR ALL THE STAGES
IM A PANAFRICANIST AND WILL LIKE TO SEE YOUR TEACHING HOSPITAL AND DOCTORS ON WHEELS IN ALL THE COUNTRIES
MORE IF YOU WAN OUR SUPPORT
SEND MAIL TO oilmarts@yahoo.co.uk
i reside in London presently
>>Dr Karl
>>I am a German living in Nigeria and I would recommend Ekiti state in Nigeria >as your best bet..

>>

>
 Reply  Quote

try uganda
December 04, 2006 09:29PM
Anonymous User
am in germany munich
i was in uganda for five years and i recommend that you take that idea to that country they really need it ,food is cheap.accomodation is cheap for 50 pounds you can get houses for rent a month . transport is too cheap

and its english speaking country
 Reply  Quote

>am in germany munich i was in
>uganda for five years and i
>recommend that you take that idea
>to that country they really need
>it ,food is cheap.accomodation is cheap
>for 50 pounds you can get
>houses for rent a month .
>transport is too cheap
>and its english speaking country

AU located at Old Mutare,Zimbabwe already has a faculty of dedicated to Health sciences.

AU scope and vision tallies well with some of the abitions cherished here on this tread
visit www.africau.ac.zw
 Reply  Quote

thank you all
January 14, 2007 04:53PM
Thank you all for your valuble suggestions .
We shall direct our actions accordingly .

Regards ,
Dr Karl Prem
 Reply  Quote

Medical university in Africa
January 16, 2007 06:49AM
Thank you very much for that idea. The idea will actually help us as Africans especially these days of so many deadly diseases.

I feel that Zimbabwe is one of the best countries. though the country has been at a spotlight for so many things, I feel most of the things are exaggerated. Zimbabweans generally are hard workers. There is no country you go and you won't find a Zimbabwean at a key position. Generally, they love education and they are peaceful people. I have been to South Africa, Botswana and Mozambique but tell what Zimbabwe comes up to be the best. It is only that economically we have been slumping for too long and it has affected the growth of so many things.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map