Africa Guide
recommended trip :

AFRICA IN NEXT 20 YEARS?

AFRICA IN NEXT 20 YEARS?
June 29, 2010 03:38AM
By helma
im having to write a paper, and before i do, i want to know what you think africa will be like in the next 20 years

give me a couple of reasons

Re: AFRICA IN NEXT 20 YEARS?
June 29, 2010 05:36AM
All international publication, the top news about trouble in South Africa. There is poverty, misgovernance and confusion. South Africa require 40,000 megawatts of new electricity capacity for next 20 years.

A single day is enough to make us a little larger
 Reply  Quote

July 29, 2010 05:22AM
I guess it depends where you went and maybe what time of year... I have vivid memories of a trip to Kenya and Tanzania about 25-30 years ago and there were a number of occasions when we'd be one of 10-20 vehicles at a sighting.
In high season, there are certainly a lot of vehicles in core areas of the Masai Mara, for example, and some sightings can end up crowded, though there are more rules in place to encourage drivers not to crowd the animals and to move on and allow others access... adhered to/ enforced to varying degrees...
Next 20 years so many changes to in Africa. The Africa is most visited place for safari.

Heathrow london
 Reply  Quote

August 25, 2010 04:48PM
By katzz
Which part of Africa exactly are you talking of?

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

September 06, 2010 09:53AM
By hussey
after 20 years i am seeing africa that.. it will be very modern country. peoples will travel big automatic cars. and the transport system will be very good in africa. and africa will be super power of the world. and every people of in africa will be the educated person. and the africa will solve the problems of in the world

Term Papers
 Reply  Quote

September 13, 2010 04:45AM
By cadee
The picture right now is very bright but with the rapidly changing scenario of the world, who knows Africa might be the key player as it has rich resources which have not been tapped so far.

Ben 10 Games
SEO services india
 Reply  Quote

September 17, 2010 09:58AM
There are many areas in Africa which are almost developed or are developing these area after the 20 years would be at their best but there are certain areas which is neither developed nor developing and after 20 years they will be developed or not can't be said at this time.

Station cars
 Reply  Quote

November 18, 2010 12:22AM
Africa should have a stronger economy in 20 years. Less reliance on the west for aid but more for trade. I am interested in accounting, banking, commerce, e-commerce, finance, investment management, consulting projects and m&a.

There will be more success stories like Akintola Williams Deloitte. Companies that grow from one man to many people. Like

Alozie Samuel Ifeacho
Hotmail and Facebook
 Reply  Quote

June 23, 2011 06:37PM
Africa is going to be where its at in 20 years, make no mistake about it. I am African and am currently in the diaspora and i can tell you that many of my peers are already relocating (heading back to Africa) and many have already done so. Given the worlds population growth and expansion and the resulting pressures of resources, Africa will come into its own through a boom in mining and other extractive industries. More importantly, traditionally africans have aspired to get educated and get good jobs in the west but now more and more young africans are getting educated and heading back home and implemting the ways they observed in the west and setting up business entities which i am very sure in a few years will be solidly establised

Anyone who has been to africa will know how pleasant the place can be in terms of climate and general way of life. easy going people and variation of ways of life in one small geographic area. You can be sitting in the most modern office building, drive home to a mansion that rivals those in California and drive for 30 minutes and you are in a mud hut in unspoilt nature. That is simply beautiful and more and more people will seek that

As we know from the law of nations, no nation stays at the top for ever and countries rise and fall and i believe its now africas turn and we will see significant growth and improvement of life in Africa. Get in before its too late. The UK is a sinking ship and 20 years from now i dread to think what will happen to the young, education will no longer be enough to guarantee a good job let alone a good life. In Africa you can be poor today and 2 years later berich if you got the right ideas, something now almost impossible in developed countries where oportunities are very hard to come by. Starting at the bottom the only way is up. World take note, here we come

Peace smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2011 07:33PM by Tendai Magadu.
 Reply  Quote

June 23, 2011 07:30PM
By Vera
Admin
Tendai Magadu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Africa is going to be where its at in 20 years,
> make no mistake about it. ...

Great post, Tendai. Let' hope so the finger smiley
 Reply  Quote

July 11, 2011 12:22PM
in shortly Africa will be developed nation after 20 years and there people standard will be totally change then today and they africa will become a rich nation
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map