Africa Guide
recommended trip :

i can be your friend

Looking for Penpals
September 27, 2006 07:45PM
By aj
Hi everybody! I am a 36 year old female looking for penpals/buddies to chat with from any part of Africa. I hope to visit there someday and would love to know all about it. I have a great fascination for the various cultures, wildlife and scenery. I currently live in the Texas (USA) area. I enjoy sports, art, the outdoors, and travel. Look forward to hearing from you ~
 Reply  Quote

Hellow
September 29, 2006 07:20AM
Anonymous User
My name is Abraham, am Tanzanian I would wish to estabolish such a relationship. However, I live in the country side where there is not internet services, I can replay your mails in weekly bases. You can also give me a call when you have the time ask the one receiving the call to find the Head master of GIPS mr Abraham, then cut the call and call again after 45 minutes and I will be there.
All the best, your pen pall Abe
 Reply  Quote

FRIENDSHIP
September 30, 2006 10:07AM
By MORARA
MY NAME IS GEORGE A KENYAN AGED 32YRS OLD. PLEASE I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM INTERESTED IN FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU.MAY YOU REPLY FOR US TO OPEN A CHAT
 Reply  Quote

penpals
September 30, 2006 01:20PM
I have just read your note about wanting penpals in africa, i am from London England, i have been to the Gambia in West Africa and you have to go one day it was the greatest holiday i have ever had the sunshine, the people and the food was great, i have booked to go back this Christmas. hope you make it one day you will love the county and people.

from Patrick
 Reply  Quote

welcome
October 01, 2006 08:54AM
By fredal
am called fred in uganda and iwould like to be your friend
uganda is called the pearl of africa due to good cinaries for tourists we do have
ilove sports
too
 Reply  Quote

welcome
October 01, 2006 08:58AM
By fredal
patric how ws gambia
but uganda my country is also nice aman will u come there one day contact me
 Reply  Quote

penpals
October 05, 2006 04:33PM
By mrs4okc
what part of TX do you reside @?
 Reply  Quote

hello
October 11, 2006 09:56AM
By payas
Am from kenya.Would like to be your penpal and introduce to to our kenyan diverse cultures plus her beauty.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Abraham
October 13, 2006 07:41AM
Hi Abraham, my name is Petar and I am from Serbia. I am very interested in your country. Would like to move to Tanzania with my familly. My wife is english professor and I am electrician. What is the situation with jobs in Tanzania.
 Reply  Quote

Want to link up
October 17, 2006 12:16PM
i wish to be linked up with you. kindly send me email for more details. thanks
 Reply  Quote

wellcome
October 18, 2006 03:06AM
By hammam
Dear,
go ahead send me an email.my email is : mohammed_hammam@hotmail.com

... thanx
Mohammed Hammam
 Reply  Quote

welcom To tanzania
October 23, 2006 03:44PM
Hello how are you Am Tanzanian male aged 31 years am coming from Tanzania east Africa I would like too be your penpal and i welcome you to vist Tanzania the beautiful country in Africa plz may you contact me directly through Amail mbwiga2000@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

CHAT
November 17, 2006 04:41PM
Hello aj,
I'l love to know about texas and thats why my hands of friendship is open to you. Send a mail to me and lets see how we can start from there.
 Reply  Quote

Penpal
December 19, 2006 01:18PM
Hi,
Job here from Nairobi Kenya, How about getting to know pretty much from this beautifull country of africa through me. They always say that a trip of nature to Africa only qualifies to be one if Kenya is in the picture. We got all that nature is to offer.

Will be waiting to hear from you.
Or can contact me at: jyramogi at yahoo dot com
Thanka
Job
 Reply  Quote

Penpal available right here
December 19, 2006 01:42PM
By Joshkip
LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-06 AT 12:27 PM (GMT)

Hallo Aj,
Am Joshua, a Kenyan man aged 30 living in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya. I am also currently searching for a penpal and thought I could do with being your penpal. I also welcome you to Kenya (when next u plan a visit), a beautiful country with beautiful sceneries and adorable people with diverse cultural affilitiations and wonderful game reserves and parks. I happen to have friends who work in several camps in the Maasai Mara (a popular tourist attraction) and thought it would be a great idea to let u know. I am a fun loving person but a bit shy, outgoing and honest.
Feel free to contact me on ma e-mail address ngetichjoshua@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Josh
 Reply  Quote

penpals
December 22, 2006 06:39AM
By samzim
contact me a 36 yera old zimbabean man currently staying in namibia,southern africa
 Reply  Quote

Penpall or friendship
February 19, 2007 01:30PM
Hi how r u? Im Jonathan from Arusha Tanzania East Africa, i like to tell u tht im very happy to h ear tht u need a penpal or friendship from Africa. My self i agree to open relationship with u as a penapal or friendship. I hv 30m yrs old single.If u r interested pls leave the messege from my mail is jonathnnzungu@yahoo.com

Regards
Jonathan
 Reply  Quote

hi
March 10, 2007 10:07AM
By yobo11
it will be better for you to visit a safe country than to risk ur.i must tell u Ghana is the best among all,its a country where freedom and justice is working and a country which has so many tourist attraction areas.the people here also are very friendly.i bet u
 Reply  Quote

"penpal"
March 16, 2007 09:39AM
By Ssanyu
>it will be better for you to
>visit a safe country than to
>risk ur.i must tell u Ghana
>is the best among all,its a
>country where freedom and justice is
>working and a country which has
>so many tourist attraction areas.the people
>here also are very friendly.i bet
>u

My name is Anna,Ugandan,29yrs and would like to get in touch with you. Please tell me your hobbies, indicate your phone number. Do not hesitate toask me any questions.
 Reply  Quote

penpal
March 27, 2007 08:33AM
My name is jazy,from the richest and most populous black nation on earth - NIGERIA- I wish to meet and chay with you.You could call me on +2348058186248.

Thanx

Jazy.
 Reply  Quote

hi from egypt
March 29, 2007 10:45AM
By azem11
hi aj my name azem from egypt 43 years old if you intrested to visit hurgada to enjoy by sun that chining all day with good weather also with read sea and may be you can make diving or visit upper egypt to see the old history or in cairo to see priymeds any way if you would like send to emc_egypt at yaho and only take tackit and i will invite you all your staying may be you can find the love i hope it thanks
 Reply  Quote

Looking for friend
March 31, 2007 08:35AM
By katuk
Hi iam a young gentle man but not too young to sastify swopmeone as pertaining to conjugal right so i look forwarw to meet you.All the best in ur life as i look nforward for that.cheers friend.
 Reply  Quote

ARE YOU TRULY LOOKING FOR A PENPAL?
April 02, 2007 02:05PM
Hi,

How are you doing? If your answer to my above question is YES, then, lets get serious and establish a penpal relationship. I would like truly like to hear from you with details of your interests etc.

I await to hear from you

Best regards

Emmanuel
 Reply  Quote

can i get to know you
April 12, 2007 11:06PM
Hi how are you? I have been looking for someone to get to know from the beautiful Africa. I would love to visit, it is a dream of mine. so what do you do?
 Reply  Quote

friendship request
April 15, 2007 04:27PM
hello, am ritesh from mauritius island, . was looking for epalk, thus i joine this site and saw your profile. well mauritiutus is a beautyful island surrounded by beautyful sandy beaches.
well am expecting a reply from your part to continue further,
bye
 Reply  Quote

want to know you
April 16, 2007 04:19AM
hi, how are you ? fine i hope . i am Diallo M. Saliou from Guinea (Conakry) i am a student studying physics. i would like to know you and to be friend with you or more .
hope to read from you soon
sincerely

NB: excuse me, i don't speak english well
 Reply  Quote

wellcime
April 16, 2007 09:53AM
By hammam
you are wellcome

+20103427011

... thanx

Mohammed Hammam
 Reply  Quote

hey
May 16, 2007 06:58AM
Anonymous User
I am also looking a friend so I think we are a god match. I am a black lady from Lesotho aged 25 and believe that we will be good friends.

My name is Mavis and contacts are +26658739900.

Hope to get yours soon
 Reply  Quote

>>it will be better for you to
>>visit a safe country than to
>>risk ur.i must tell u Ghana
>>is the best among all,its a
>>country where freedom and justice is
>>working and a country which has
>>so many tourist attraction areas.the people
>>here also are very friendly.i bet
>>u

>My name is Anna,Ugandan,29yrs and would like
>to get in touch with you.
>Please tell me your hobbies, indicate
>your phone number. Do not hesitate
>toask me any questions.
 Reply  Quote

welcome
June 26, 2007 07:41AM
Anonymous User
I'm from Tanzania and would like to share with you my life experience in Africa.I will be writing to you through e-mail ,my name is Renson
 Reply  Quote

Egyptian here
July 28, 2007 07:38AM
By smsm
my e - mail is :
smsm_adel123@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

want to be friends
August 01, 2007 02:10PM
By KOOLOBI
looking for freinds in the US cotact me let have a chart
 Reply  Quote

dont worry
August 01, 2007 02:15PM
By KOOLOBI
my name is cris ,iam a ghanaian .talking to you will be nice
 Reply  Quote

i can be your friend
August 08, 2007 04:49PM
hie i wil b happy 2 chat wit u .
 Reply  Quote

Hello
November 26, 2007 01:32PM
HI there
Just saw ur ad and wanted to reply to it so that if you want we can meet and have a chat online n take it from there.
I am from north African living at the moment in the UK. talk to you soon
take care
 Reply  Quote

Hi
December 13, 2007 08:41AM
By gituma
Hi

My name is Joe form Nairobi Kenya Africa. This country is known for its tourist destinations. If you want to visit Africa, this is one country you cannot miss to visit wild animals, Mountan like Mt. Kenya actually i come from slope of Mt. Kenya pls contact me for more info gituma@yahoo.com is my mail also i would like to be your friend

thanks
Joe
 Reply  Quote

hello madam,
December 31, 2007 11:43AM
By amarada
My name is john amarada from west africa i just want to say hi.
 Reply  Quote

hello
December 31, 2007 12:06PM
By amarada
my name is john amarada from west africa i just want to say hi.
 Reply  Quote

Hello
January 04, 2008 11:11AM
By emoye
I am Tanzania female want to be your pal. Karibu
 Reply  Quote

friendship
January 14, 2008 09:43AM
Hi Aj,
I am 36 female from Togo, and I would like to have you as my pen pal;
Take care and read from you soon
Divinelae
 Reply  Quote

hello
January 14, 2008 09:52AM
Anonymous User

Hello,

everybody

mohammed_hammam@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

hey
September 03, 2008 03:50PM
Hi My name is Barb and I am looking for a penpal in africa as i would like to go there one day and see what it is like. Africa is very much on my heart and I want to meet people from there before i go. I would love to talk to you and get to know you. I dont neccessarily like to do it by email but would love for you to write me letters and send them in the mail and I would do the same for you. But i would like to know if you would like that idea first. Let me know so i can know what to do.
 Reply  Quote

hi Barba
September 09, 2008 01:08PM
Hi Barba how are you? I do hope u r doing fine thanks very much for your messege while your looking for a pen in Africa and me too i like to be penpal if u like.

My name is Jonathan with 31m yrs old single living Arusha - Tanzania - East Africa.So if u interested me to be u r penpal please lets communicate and know each other.

Have a nice day

Regards
Jonathan
 Reply  Quote

friendship
December 04, 2008 05:56PM
By ofosu73
hi Anna, i am joshua from ghana and will like to also get in touch with you. my hobbie is to listen to musics, play video games and watch magnificent movies. my phone number is as; +233276047810 / 0276047810. hope you will call me
 Reply  Quote

hi
December 14, 2008 08:59PM
i m 27yr old from nigeria,wuld love to be friend with you ..kinzo712@yahoo.com wuld been looking forward for your mail.
 Reply  Quote

Hello Pal seeker
December 15, 2008 11:31AM
I am writing from Malawi, the warm heart of Africa. Once you come to Africa, don't forget to visit Malawi. i will provive you with free accomodation and food but I will not manage transport. Have you any women i can communicate with once you turn down my offer? mark my words. Hey e-mail me at henryc@breakthru.com.
 Reply  Quote

Greetings
January 03, 2009 02:18PM
Hi,
I saw your message dated Novermber 2006 seeking african pals.
I wish to register my interest in becoming your pal.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Generous
 Reply  Quote

I'm looking for penpals and friends
February 07, 2009 08:42PM
By real
Hi am from africa,especially TOGO am looking good friends and penpals from anywhere.am 26yrs, a COOK and PASTRYCOOK by professional, i like to chat with friends,sending e-mail.pls any body who is will be interestered let me know through: nestysun@yahoo.fr
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map