Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Looking to purchase African clothing for store

Hi,
I am looking to import/purchase African women clothing for my store in the US.
 Reply  Quote

Kindly Do Contact For Womens Wear, ladies Wear And kids

www.lemonapparelsourcing.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,

We are based in Durban South Africa and could arrange to supply you with all things african clothes and curious and craft hand made goods, whatever you require?

Our one company is www.redstonesa.com but we are in partnership with 2 other emerging companies
One of which already supplies clothing and products etc.

You can contact Alistair on sales@redstonesa.com or +27312071735 use area code from the US.
+27 is code for SA.
 Reply  Quote

Hello
My name is joseph from Uganda.i have got a group of people who specifically make high quality african designs,crafts,women wear among other african products here in my Country.So we can organise and i let you obtain them at your convenience.my email address is muts_jose@yahoo.co.uk.

Kind Regards
Joseph.
Uganda(east africa)
 Reply  Quote

Hi,

I am a Investment Director for PI Global Partners and we are very
interested in your project. Having had at brief look at the outline of the project . I am keen to see what we can do to help you.

We are able to introduce you to our partners/investors who are looking for businesses within this sector that are able to provide a good return on investment. We will of course require the specifics of the investment opportunity, return on investment, timescales, successful previous projects, details of your market research, SWOT analysis etc.

We have a long standing relationship with these investors and are
therefore in the best position to guide you as to what you will need to show them within your business plan in order for you to obtain the
funding.

You will have the opportunity to present to them and put forward the
concept for your project. PI Global Partners will carry out all the
required due diligence on behalf of yourself and our investors. This will include helping you to revise, construct and prepare the business plan that will most appeal to the investors to ensure that you gain the financing that you require.

Before we proceed you will need to register with us as a client.
At it's simplest level, doing so allows us to make sure we look after you through the necessary steps required for us to secure funding for your project and it covers us for the external audit.

Normally we only take fees at two points. One is at the very start of the process, which is a £250 administration and arrangement fee, this just covers us for some of the very early costs in the process really, and the legal paperwork for the successful deal. It also covers us if somebody drops out of the process almost immediately. We simply ask all of our clients for some show of sincerity and seriousness regarding their business. I am sure you are both.
The final fee is the success fee at the back end of the deal, this is
where we take our small percentage out of the final funding that is
raised. So if you are successful, we're successful and that's what we
strive for!

Upon receipt of your registration we immediately begin working for you. This means embarking on many hours of work including due diligence, administrative activities engaging with the investors, organising presentation times for you etc and that is only at stage 1.

Please go to: [www.piglobalpartners.com]
and read through our terms and conditions. Once you have read through it please tick the box and fill in our registration form answering all the questions. The bank details can be found at the bottom of this email for a bank transfer or you can bring a cheque or cash on the day of the meeting at our offices in London.

Please go to: [www.piglobalpartners.com]
and read through our terms and conditions. Once you have read through it please tick the box and fill in our registration form answering all the questions. The bank details can be found at the bottom of this email for a bank transfer or you can bring a cheque or cash on the day of the meeting at our offices in London.

Upon receipt of your registration documents and payment, myself or one of our other consultants will be in touch to arrange a convenient time to

meet at our London offices or set up a conference call to have an in depth chat about your project.

This is designed for you to prepare your business plan and presentation,
as there will be a presentation done by yourself before our fund manager/s and us.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail or using my details below.
I look forward to hearing from you shortly with a proposed date and time we can meet or set up a conference call to have an in depth chat about the project.

Yours Sincerely,
Lord Julian

Lord Julian C Robertson-Jones
Investment Director/Head of Research

Pi Global Partners
Suite 331 Kemp House
152-160 City Road
London
ECIV 2NX

Tel: 020 7060 1256 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              020 7060 1256      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax: 020 7060 2898

[www.piglobalpartners.com]
 Reply  Quote

Hi my name is Simon from Kenya. I work for a charitable organization and we are doing BIDS and other African clothes by human hand.
Kindly let us know exactly what you want so that we can start making for them for you.
Our contact bkaidcharitabletrust@yahoo.com.
Simon.
 Reply  Quote

Care to import from the giant of Africa, Nigeria. Allow my consultancy firm to work for you.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Looking to purchase African clothing for store
May 04, 2010 10:04AM
Anonymous User
hi
We are based in Dar es salaam,Tanzania and could arrange to supply you with all things african clothes and curious and craft hand made goods, whatever you require?

Our one company is Gerikon tanzania Ltd which is major supplier of African clothing and products to Europe and asia.

You can contact geryy on gerikonlimited@gmail.com or +255 767102102.
thanx
 Reply  Quote

i CAN SOURCE THE PRODUCTS AND SEND IT YOU THRU SEA OR AIR.
 Reply  Quote

hi,

Am in a position to offer you the african clothing.
I own a store in nairobi kenyatta market and we do african clothing.
currently am supplying rwanda.
i believe we can work together.
get me on info@@#$%&.com
 Reply  Quote

This is Michael from Nigeria . I can get you good things from here . You can email me here for details jebodys@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hello Dear,

I live in Holland, where in Helmond part of Holland they make good African textiles. The prices are very low. I could facility the purchase of the textiles for your store in USA. Or if you decide to come to Holland to purchase them yourself I could assist.

Hope to hear from soon.

Best regards,
Stan
Holland
 Reply  Quote

my sister is an african dressmaking, she can provide all the material you want from here and in return when she need some stuff from USA you will assist her doing the same.
laetirenew@yahoo.com
write back if you are interested.

all the best
 Reply  Quote

hello,
how are you doing? my name is Randy and i mail from Ghana west Africa, i will like to know if you are interest in ladies and kids wear made in Ghana.

if possible mail me back and let discuss business
take care
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map