Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Moving to Africa.. looking for direction

I am a 27 year old American Male, professional photographer by trade, am looking to move to Africa. I will be landing in Cape Town South Africa in November or early December and from there I am going to backpack along the coast taking pictures and such. After that I'm looking for a place in Africa to call my home where I may be able to do volunteer work at an orphanage or such or make my home with a tribe of people and take lots of pictures. I can get a job doing just about anything. I am asking for whatever assistance anyone can give me and help that someone can offer. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

am in Botswana and am normaly going home December Driving past Zambia Tanzania and then kenya Mombasa.. you can contact me
frank
 Reply  Quote

hi am lawyer in Ghana= i can give your volunteer work at an orphanage or such or make my home with a tribe of people and take lots of pictures ,so if you are ready call me here 00233249805817 or 00233273681909 or morrocolawyer@gmail.com that is my email
 Reply  Quote

volunteer work is good
 Reply  Quote

Hi, my name is Tatyana I am from Romania and I plan to move to South Africa for 1 year. I would like to find a job in turism/ travel sector, as I am currently working in a travel agency as Marketing Manager. I would like to discover the misteries and african way of living. If someone can help with with an advice/contact I will apreciate it very much. I speak fluently english, italian, russian and romanian.
Thank you,
Tatyana
 Reply  Quote

Where are you now? What about Ghana? Contact me if you're interested in Ghana as well. I'm headed back for a wedding with my American friends. Would for you to take our wedding pictures for whatever token you request.
 Reply  Quote

hi
I am Jeff from Kenya, i appreciate your offer to volonteer and making a home in this sides of africa,drop me an e-mail,and i will give you more about kenyan athletes (be part of their community)
<grotich@gmail.com>
Thanks
 Reply  Quote

would u consider Kenya? we also have a Christian group that inspires, motivates and guides high sch students, what about that?
 Reply  Quote

HI,met ur mail on african guide forum,m a Tanzanian man aged 34yrs old,i ll like 2invite u in my county Tanzania,especialy in Arusha city where m living,Arusha is the heart 0f African countries,u ll enjoy ur travel,then also can do ur work of photografer here as we ve national parks,etc
Regards
Mr
Laiser
phone +255 784 797521/757 44 64 86
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map