Africa Guide
recommended trip :

September 17, 2001 10:17AM
By Dave
I tried to mail your address but my pc claims its inactive. Either way I'm very intrested - I've volunteered at London and Bristol Zoo and the Natura history Museum (BMNH) and done odd bits of teaching, and have visited africa several times. I'd be very interested in any teaching or animal based work in any part of the continent.
dave
 Reply  Quote

Alternative Volunteers
March 29, 2001 01:14AM
Anonymous User
We're putting together a low-key non-profit charity organisation that will hopefully put people in touch with volunteer opportunities/experiences in Africa as an alternative to the NGO, religious affiliated, corporate, government, etc. routes. The simple goal is to connect people who know of a need with those who have something to offer. Everything welcome. People with cop-on -- if not higher degrees and previous experience in Africa, will be willing to pay their own way, stay in a local hut or pop a tent and help out.

chicken_bus@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Occupation Mentors
September 01, 2001 05:31AM
Anonymous User
I am interested in what you have found in seeking people for your cause. I am in the process of developing links between persons in West Africa interested in starting up new samll businesses, with these Africans to be linked by e-mail to appropriate persons in the USA with skills and expereience related to the proposed business. The contacts in the USA are to serve as mentors, not fundrs. They will provide advice, research the USA for pertient information, help develop business plans, coach, inspire and otherwise do all possible to set one on a good course in setting up a new business.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map