Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Crossing the Read Sea

eritrea/yemen
January 31, 2001 07:30PM
Anonymous User
is anyone can tell me if it's possible to cross the red sea between eritrea (assab) and yemen.
 Reply  Quote

eritrea
February 15, 2001 12:18PM
Anonymous User
hi! i don't have information regarding your question, but, if you are currently in eritrea or have been there, i would love to hear some information from you - what is it like there these days, how are the border passes etc...
some please write me something?
nonbiz@hotmail.com
thanks a lot!!!!
 Reply  Quote

Crossing the Read Sea
February 16, 2001 07:12AM
Anonymous User
Don´t believe the stories you read in the bible - you´ll drown. Sorry, I couldn´t avoid that comment. To be serious; as far as I know there are no ferries between Eritrea and Yemen.There might be between Djibouti and Saudi Arabia, but that would probably be strictly for muslim pilgrims.
 Reply  Quote

Crossing the Read Sea
February 18, 2001 07:52AM
Anonymous User
Some new information: According to the (not always completely reliable) Thomas Cook Overseas Timetable there are ferries from as well Sudan as Somalia to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, but neither from Eritrea nor Djibouti, none to/from Yemen. But they seem NOT to be dedicated to muslim pilgrims only, that was the ferries between Pakistan an Saudi Arabia. On the other hand, you´ll hardly get a visa for Saudia Arabia anyway.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map