Africa Guide
recommended trip :

congo fever

illness
January 18, 2001 09:16PM
Anonymous User
I'm a Canadian physician, I would like to exchange with a Congo physician about: unknow origin fever (Congo patient).

Je suis un médecin Canadian et j'aimerais échanger avec un médecin du Congo à propos d'un cas de fièvre d'origine inconnue (patiente Congolaise).
 Reply  Quote

congo fever
February 24, 2001 07:01PM
Anonymous User
"I'm a Canadian physician, I would like to exchange with a Congo physician about: unknow origin fever (Congo patient).

Je suis un médecin Canadian et j'aimerais échanger avec un médecin du Congo à propos d'un cas de fièvre d'origine inconnue (patiente Congolaise). "

Any luck? I do not know much about the Congo but Rwanda, which is next door and to the east has a medical school in Butare, Rwanda. You might try them. Their email and web sites are frequently down so you might try the embassy in Wash., DC or through the University of Maryland in College Park, Maryland who can refer you to the med school in Baltimore. The Univ of Maryland helped to rebuild the data center at the NUR (National Univesity of Rwanda in Butare).

Email me back if you need more info.

I do out outreach for the Catholic Diocese of Butare and am seeking (just beginning now) to locate a team of medical folks that could go to Butare for a short time period, like one month or more to provide medical care to orphaned children in orphanages run by the Butare docese and/or the other 8 diocese of Rwanda.

The common business language of Rwanda is Belgian French.

Any ideas on how I can start? This is the first time I have venytured into medical area although I have helped raise funds etc., before.

Thanks

Walter Kesting
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map