Africa Guide
recommended trip :

exchange

Uganda Accomodation
April 05, 2006 12:29PM
By SimonO
LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-06 AT 04:27 PM (GMT)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-06 AT 04:24 PM (GMT)

Hi,

I am a PhD student in the UK and will be coming to Uganda 17 - 24 Aug 2006 and then again for one month in 2007.

I have a budget of USD 8 - 12 per day for accomodation so am looking for a house share, a room or family to live with. Can anyone help?

I would like to stay near to Kampala in a safe area,
Thankyou
Simon.
 Reply  Quote

kampala,uganda
April 11, 2006 01:08PM
hi simon, my name is spanish courtesan. my fiance is currently living in uganda,kampala, when he was sent form the united kingdom. could you perhaps make an exchange, because my fiance would also like to re-visit the united kingdom, to visit me and his son. perhaps you could exhange with him. is this something that intrigues you?
 Reply  Quote

Exchange
April 11, 2006 01:15PM
By SimonO
Hi Spanish,
Thank you for your message. It would be very difficult for me to do an exchange as I live in a one bedroom flat with my fiancee and she will be staying in the flat so there would not be a room for your fiance to exchange too. Sorry.

Let me know if you have another suggestion.
Simon.
 Reply  Quote

Kampala Acommodation
April 20, 2006 09:27AM
By africa
Hi Simon, this is Spanish courtesan’s fiancé!Am currently in Uganda and won’t b travelling to the UK until some time after August.I can accommodate you during your stay in Uganda if you don’t mind sharing a house with me.
I live 5 miles from kampala city,at St paul secondary school.Within the teacher’s quarters next to the directors house.The directors’s wife cooks me food but you can cook yourself!It is just like a family I live with though I have my own two rooms.

I do some voluntary work at the school and the community.What will you be doing in Uganda?
 Reply  Quote

exchange
July 21, 2006 07:00PM
hi spanish courtesan,would your fiance be intrested in a long term exchange uganda/uk?pls email me or write your address,i should be in uganda soon.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map