Africa Guide
recommended trip :

www.globalroadwarrior.com

Photographers in Africa Needed
April 05, 2000 02:50PM
Anonymous User
Hi, I'm the photo editor for World Trade Press in California, U.S., and we need photos from various capital cities, including Chad, Libya, Cameroon, Zambia, Namibia, Sudan, Somalia, Zaire, Burundi, Congo, Angola, Algeria and Central African Republic. We are a publisher of books and databases for international travelers. You can find out more about us at www.worldtradepress.com or www.globalroadwarrior.com. Please contact me if you want more information or are interested in any of these assignments. Thank you! gm@worldtradepress.com
 Reply  Quote

photographers
April 11, 2000 06:31AM
Anonymous User
Hi,
Do you need some pictures from Accra in Ghana? We are going there in a couple of weeks time.

Kind regards,
Colette Hillebrandt
 Reply  Quote

Photographs
May 11, 2000 07:36PM
Anonymous User
Do you need photos of Lome, Togo, or Nigeria? Do you only need capitol cities, or would you want Lagos also? What specific sites are you looking for? What is your pay rate?
 Reply  Quote

re pix of cities
July 06, 2000 05:22AM
Anonymous User
Hello,
Are you interested in pix of Addis Ababa. I am going with a friend who is a photographer on a fundraising trip. You can see her work on her website: lineone.net/~portfolio.
Thank you, Juno.
 Reply  Quote

I need the photos
July 18, 2000 06:37PM
By Adrian
Hy:
I'm working on a school homework about Africa and I'd thank you so much i you send me some of those Photos you are talking about.

Thank you very much

Tinketus
 Reply  Quote

Overland trip in 2001
August 24, 2000 03:47PM
Anonymous User
Hi !

We're planning an overland trip next year all across Africa. Since Egypt doesn't accept the carnet the passage, we'll enter the African continent in Sudan, from Saudi Arabia. From there, the trip goes through Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and SA.

My fiancée (Barbara) is a free-lance photographer and will be making a tremendous amount of pictures, as she'll be working on a book on Africa's Children in the Third Millennium. Obviously, if interested you could buy some of them for whatever project you're working on. Contact us if that is of your interest.

As she's still looking for a publisher for her book, another possibility might be to publish this book and at the same time have access to all her pictures of this trip. Contact us for more info.

Hope to hear from you,

Erwin BROERS
 Reply  Quote

Morocco
September 23, 2000 09:56AM
Anonymous User
here there are Morocco photos:

www.lanzadera.com/robertoviajero

tks

see ya!!!
 Reply  Quote

pictures
October 31, 2000 03:03PM
Anonymous User
Do you need any pictures from Niamey, @#$%&. I will be headed that way first week of December.
vk
 Reply  Quote

Egypt and the carnet the passage
February 20, 2001 06:21PM
By tadros
Is this the same Erwin I mailed o before ??

Ok Erwin lets do some talking,PLS mail me back
at ;pharaohs@xtra.co.nz

bye Inge
 Reply  Quote

www.globalroadwarrior.com
February 20, 2001 06:34PM
By tadros
Hello Maureen, I cant't open this websites
What to do?they ask for a pasword
pls reply
thanks Inge Tadros
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map