Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Zimbabwe

Help!!!!
October 12, 2001 02:39PM
Anonymous User
I am doing a report on Zimbabwe, and i can't find anything i need for it. if you will help me on this project. the answers i need are, culture, economic outlook,and agriculture. thanx for your time.
Samantha Gerry
 Reply  Quote

Zimbabwe
October 14, 2001 12:36PM
We have lived in Zim for 21 years, 6 years in Zambia before Zim, If I can help in any way, please send by email your questions and i will answer directly.
Dave Parkinson Bulawayo Zimbabwe
zpn329@mweb.co.zw
 Reply  Quote

Sam???
August 07, 2002 01:28AM
Anonymous User
Sam,
this has nothing to do with Zimbabwa. This has to do with catching up with you and the years I've tried to. This is Brandon Norman from New London Barn Playhouse. If my name means anything to the Sam that wrote this message, please email me at Norman722@webtv.net
Hope to talk soon,
Brandon
 Reply  Quote

Research on Zimbabwe
September 04, 2002 11:19PM
Anonymous User
I am a Zimbabwean and I'm in the US currently,would like to help. Also check out these links for some current affairs support.

democracy now website radio debate
 Reply  Quote

zimbabwe
September 11, 2002 09:22PM
Anonymous User
I am Zimbabwean, and living in Canada now, any info you need email me directly
 Reply  Quote

trip to zimbabwe
September 23, 2002 07:06AM
hello
i will be going to zimbabwe on the 01oct. i am a travel agent and will be attending zim int expo from the 03 to the 06 oct.

please give some any info that can make my stay there pleasant and safe.

thanks

isabella
 Reply  Quote

trip to zimbabwe
September 23, 2002 07:09AM
hello mandy

where are you living in canada.

i used to live in montreal, mooved about 12 years ago ti otaly. i am a travel agent, and will be going to zimbabwe on the 01 oct for the zim intl expo.
please tell me anything about your country. i am very curious.
thanks
isabella
 Reply  Quote

Zimbabwe
January 14, 2003 08:26PM
By andre
Dear Ms. Gerry,
I have been trying to find someone who will publish a complete report of Zimbabwe for some time I have lived in London for going on a year now but was born and raised in Zimbabwe and know the whole country exceptionally well, in all aspects that you mentioned in your advertisement, for what I have to tell you will be from the way it is seen by both the minority "white" race and am able to let you know how the majority of the local black people feel.
I grew up closely with the mashona people and know a considerable about their culture, custom and way of living.
Any help I may be to you will not only help you, but myself included.
Yours faithfully,
Andre Lampitt
 Reply  Quote

Zimbabwe
March 13, 2003 08:43PM
By matt
Hi my name is Matt
I lived in Zimbabwe for 14 years and am also doing a project on it so if you need any info I can help
send me an email and tell me what you need and I will right back and answer all your questions
!!!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map