Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Can you help? Am a collector

art scholarship
July 30, 2008 09:21AM
By ento
hello everyone, l am a graphic designer by profession and was wondering if anyone/organisation is interested in helping me with my education, want to do a degree in fine art or a cultural exchange programme in art. email me if have any info to help. l am currently in Zimbabwe. also interested in working/volunteering for an art project in/out of Zim.
 Reply  Quote

Can you help? Am a collector
August 20, 2008 04:46AM
Hi,

This is slightly off message but thought I would ask. I am a collector i.e collect world bank notes. Was wondering if I could get you to send me over a sample of the old currency i.e I would particularly like to obtain the highest Zim denomination notes, I believe it is 500 or the 100 billion note, any of the billion dollar denomination bills would also be great. As mentioned would be happy to pay for these to be sent to Australia and would pay in what ever currency you would like. I would pay half on you sending them and the other half on receipt via paypal. Just thought I would offer you a chance to make some pocket money to help your studies. I would be willing to pay for the cost of obtaining the bills plus around around 20 to 30 US dollars for a set of billion dollar notes in good condition, plus postage. Please email if you are interested. With thanks, Graham D Melbourne Australia
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map