Africa Guide
recommended trip :

first rainbow gathering in east africa-vision council call

Hi, my name is robin. I love tanzania and i am coming after many years next week to zanzibar. i am an international focaliser for the rainbow family of living light. we are a group of people who try to bring peace and love and light wherver we go. there are many religions withij the rainbow and i personally am a christian although many who come are muslim- jewish-hindu or animist... the rainbow is based on the hopi indian prophecy about the coming of a new tribe of peoples who by their words and their deeds will be called the warriors of the rainbow and they will bring healing to the earth and its people. so i will be arriving in zanzibar on the 21st july. we will be looking for a cheap place to stay or even camping. for anyone interested in participating in the journey we are about to take please contact me on robinrainbowheart@gmail.com. i hope to see you all soon. personally, i would like to stay in east africa for some time perhaps as a teacher - i teach english and creative writing. or to work with a local businessperson to start some form of enterprise in tanzania. we are lookig at either moshi or stonetown. thanks
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map