Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: RE:27 ACRES NEAR MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK FOR INVESTMENT

I am a Human Resources consultants, so interested to partner with an investor to establish an adventures Training center in Tanzania East Africa.There is a very potential market for this unique model of training approach in Tanzania and the whole East Africa(which is a free economic zone comprises of 5 countries).

Core services offered will be corporate training workshops,corporate retreats, executive retreats,management retreats,team building, change, leadership,communication etc all involves active learning processes, indoors and outdoors training.

I have a 27 acres of land,its situated in a very nice place,and its almost 45 minutes from the famous Mikumi national park.This area is a located in Morogoro region,which is a region surrounded with mountains,its a very suitable area to establish this training center.Due its location we can also have meeting facilities for renting ,catering services and accommodation services (build using combination of modern and natural materials),accommodation services can also be marketable to tourists who comes to visit mikumi national park,nearby.

In regard of this I need a partner who can invest on facilities,on my side provide land for center,in return I will have percent share of the establishment.Kindly let us open a discussion on this issue, contact me at president2003tz@yahoo.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2011 06:18AM by HR CONSULTANT.
 Reply  Quote

Thats a very strategic areas,I wll contact you soon.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map