Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: where can a foreign buy a house in Africa?

I am a Chinese national planning to buy a house somewhere in Africa for my retirment life. Can anyone tell me about the laws and regulations regarding land/house purchasing in Any African country and the related immigration rules? I am thinking of a 2 bed-room house.

Thanks a lot

Sherwin
 Reply  Quote

helo Sherwin,
It is not possible for foreign in tanzania to buy house under goverment rule but you can invest in land for big project with associated with local partiner.
to rent house it is possible in tanzania but to buy land for house or house it is not allowed.
if you have more question contact me at amperella@gmail.com
welcome tanzania

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2011 05:58AM by mperella.
 Reply  Quote

Hi,sherwin hope u r doing well,my name is mr lomnyaki solomon laiser estate agent from Arusha city Agency -Tanzania,u can only buy the land in my country by being partner with resident,then from there u can buy from owner of land who known by the government,then can build ur house,so ur most welcom to Arusha the heart of African countries,i can asist on geting the land with either a house inside,can cont via +255 757 44 6486/784 79 75 21,my personal e,mail is lslaiser@yahoo.com
Best
Regards
Mr
Laiser,
Thanx
 Reply  Quote

if you are looking for joint venture, to start a business residential property for lease, sale, rent we
ll be happy to help you find one. we can be reach at :

mob: +255 655 308 308
: +255 715 568 568
email: cerengeti@gmail.com

John Denali
Tel: +255 767 102102
: +255 655 308308
email: dgjamesonltd@gmail.com
web:[www.dgjameson.blogspot.com]
: [www.dgjamesonltd.co.cc]
facebook:
gtalk IM: dgjamesonltd
twitter: [twitter.com]
 Reply  Quote

Hi !

I have got a beautiful house in Arusha on a 1 acre plot and at a very convinient area.
Am selling the house coz i have heart problems and i had to move back to my country Germany for better treatment and control.
Kindly let me know if you have interesst. Thanks

Best Regards,
Henkel.

henkel81@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

I would like to advise you that if you would like a place to stay during your retirement life. Arusha Tanzania is the perfect place. But is not easy as a foreigner to buy a house, you have to have someone as a partner who will assist you in buying and you stay for some years while processing resident permit and hence have it later as your property.
Contact these people rtabrealestate@gmail.com They are registered Real Estate and Broker Agency, very reliable. They did a wonderful job to a woman by the name Sibilina who was also having almost the same problem like yours and now she holds a resident permit her email is sibilina04@yahoo.com
These people also have many plots, houses e.t.c for sell or rent
 Reply  Quote

Hi,sherwin hope u r fine,if u still ve dreams of buying a house in one of the African country welcome Arusha-Tanzania here can get the house in a prime erea with clean title my name is Mr laiser estate Agent deal with leasing/sale of properties,can cont via +255 757 446486 or my personal e,mail lslaiser@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map