Africa Guide
recommended trip :

to u pier

Visit in dar?
February 24, 2008 10:18PM
Hi everybody, I am a single girl from Norway looking for a place of living and someone to accompany me during my tour in dar es salaam. Wouldn´t mind even sharing a place of living with someone if possible. Are you ready? Are you interesting? Will be there for three weeks in April this year. I need to know the cost for living if one could offer. Are you ready for parties and fun!

Pier
 Reply  Quote

REPLY TO PIER
February 25, 2008 05:59PM
By mpoki13
Hello Peir my name is Mpoki from Tanzania but living in USA,i will be intersted to help you find a nice and safe home to live in Dar es salaam.I need moree information from you and the budget then i will hook you up a good place.
so email me mpoki13@aol.com with details.

Thank you
 Reply  Quote

i can help you 100%
February 26, 2008 06:53AM
Anonymous User
hello am robert in dar es salaam,use my email yo2008na@gmail.com,phone +255 714 200 613 i used to help many people thanks
 Reply  Quote

lets hook up!
February 29, 2008 02:53PM
Anonymous User

Hey hi!

My name is Zully, my freinds calls me shakazulu.

And i am single man living in Arusha and Dar es salaam, i will like to hook up with you and even share the house, and yes, i am party man, i am night owl!!

Well, the cost its not that expensive, it will only cost you lyk 50$$ a day for all expenses, the house, food.
 Reply  Quote

Dar Accomodation
March 01, 2008 08:24AM
Hi there,

Just a quick question. Is it ok for you to share the accomdation, as we are four in the family, and I have, at the moment an extra room available in my house.

Let me know
 Reply  Quote

to u pier
March 24, 2008 10:59AM
hi! I hope by now you got someone to accomodate you but if not I can help you..am in russia now studing medicine so it will be cheaper for u to call me I think +79063619324 or via cocopine2000@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

i can help you my friend
April 09, 2008 11:29AM
my name is erasto mwangi from Tanzania,dar es salaam.i can help to accompany you during those day you live here.also i provide to you a good accomodation for high quality,more information contact to me through +255713196055
email mwangierasto@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map