Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Job

Immigration To Tanzania
February 10, 2007 06:31AM
Hi all,

I am currently a South African and am looking for information. I would like to know what is required to Immigrate to Tanzania. As well as what the living Standards are like in Dar es Salaam. I need full details such as Visa Details, resident permit detail and anything else i might need.

Thanx
 Reply  Quote

Hi
February 11, 2007 09:36PM
Hi there!! what passport are you holding?
 Reply  Quote

Passport
February 12, 2007 08:57AM
Hi,
I am currently holding a South African Passport. I would like to invest in Tanzania aswell. Starting a tourism business there. If someonce could help me with all the info i need that would be great.

Thanx.
 Reply  Quote

Job
February 13, 2007 08:33PM
By Liana
Hi I am looking for an information about Tanzania.
If somebody can help I'll appreciate it. Is it a good idea to came to Tamzania to work as a dentist. What is the average salary for the dentists? Is it possible to open own clinic. Diploma and experience are from Europe. And another question are they looking for english teachers, is it enough to have TESOL to get a job, plus diploma in another field. Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

answer
January 22, 2008 05:40PM
yes just ask me again the will help you

i am living in tz
 Reply  Quote

"Immigration To Tanzania"
February 18, 2008 01:31AM
Yes, I am also from South Africa wishing to immigrate to Tanzania, and as requested by nicobrits, I also look forward to receiving details and Info on : "I would like to know what is required to Immigrate to Tanzania. As well as what the living Standards are like in Dar es Salaam. I need full details such as Visa Details, resident permit detail and anything else i might need" Also, give me Business Opportunities available in Tanzania, as I am a Businessman and would like to establish a Profitable Business in Tanzania. Will appreciate your kind Advice & Assistance.
 Reply  Quote

imigration-to tanzania
March 18, 2008 07:48AM
By arusha
hi,mr nicobrits nice 2here that u want 2invest in tanzania,well what kind of project u want 2invest here?my name is mr laiser estate agent from arusha tanzania feell free 2come u ll get ur vissa n imigration pasport soon, thanx
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map