Africa Guide
recommended trip :

job

Medical Lab Technician wants to work in Tanzana
January 22, 2005 06:40PM
Anonymous User
I am from Germany and now live in Canada and I am a Medical Lab Technican with German certification. I seek a job in Tanzania. Is there any one out there that can help me to help the people in Tanzania?
Thank you.
Gine
 Reply  Quote

job
January 27, 2005 12:57AM
By ALI
hello Rafiki,
Listen to me, right now in Tanzania difficult to get any kind of job may you have to wait untill the election is over then you can try but for this time there is no job for foreigner. Iam a local man from zanzibar used to work there too, but right now I live in US. I will go to zanzibar dec 2005.
Ali.
 Reply  Quote

You can still get ajob
February 03, 2005 03:47AM
Anonymous User
Hallo,
Dear friend
You can still get a job in Tanzania provided with your QUALIFICATION AND EXPILIANCE, especially in the goverment sectors,the only thing can adivise you is that you should send your application through MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and those will be able to assist you,
Have runned my business in Tanzania for several years and should say that jobs are there.
Right now i'm here in America and i'm thinkimg of moving back to Tanzania, so if you need more info please contact me will try my level best to help you,

Best regards
 Reply  Quote

hi
April 13, 2005 03:17AM
By nawaz
heloo i'm in montreal canada, where you at in canada i'll try help you call me and will give you the info 514 3772838
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map