Africa Guide
recommended trip :

beach party

Learning Kiswahili at Taasisi Language Institute Zanzibar
January 02, 2005 06:22PM
Anonymous User
Coming summer I'm going to Zanzibar to do a course in Kiswahili of 4 weeks at Taasisi Language Institute. I would like to hear from people who have studied there; is it not boring to stay for 4 weeks on Zanzibar as it is not a big island with much to do? All experiences are welcome.
 Reply  Quote

beach party
January 27, 2005 12:25AM
By ALI
Hello there,
There is no place like zanzibar, you will never get tired with the island, you will never want to leave the island because of the honesty people and polite and talkertive there is party every fullmoon and many more event and also there is one place call forodhani they sell foods in the evening many toursit like to go there and thre is many night club too. Iam from there stone town right now I live in US but soon I will go back starting my business.
Baadae mean later.
 Reply  Quote

Kiswahili
January 31, 2005 11:59AM
Anonymous User
Hi Joos!
My name is Joerg and i`m from Namibia.
I would like to join a course at Taasisi, do you have their e-mail adress. Please let me know.
Thanks a lot
Regards

Joerg
 Reply  Quote

Taasisi
April 29, 2006 11:55PM
By amynb
I have studied at Taasisi twice. It is great, especially if you can get Mwalimu Hassan or Mwalimu Omar. If you can, tell them hi from Amy.

I did two 6 week stints on Zanz. and never got bored. I would just head up to the Northern Beaches (Kendwa is my favorite)and go diving on weekends.

In town, the Florida guesthouse is cheap, clean, private, has your own bath with hot water and very close to Taasisi. That is where I always stay. Best of luck. Amy
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map