Africa Guide
recommended trip :

"house rental in/around Arusha as from Jan.2005"

house rental in/around Arusha as from Jan.2005
August 12, 2004 07:18AM
Anonymous User
Good morning, I plan to go to tanzania for some months next year. Since my son needs to visit a school I´m restricted to either Dar or Arusha. I would like to rent a house with garden/terrace there and wonder if anyone has got an idea whom I could turn to in this case. I´ve tried to contact some people by email already but never received any answer. I´d be really grateful for a helpful info. belinda
 Reply  Quote

Please email me -I have some information about accomodation in Dar.
 Reply  Quote

house rentalin/around arusha as from jan.2005
September 07, 2004 04:24PM
Anonymous User
I live in usa river near Arusha. My house is situated at a hill overlooking usa town, also mt. meru and mt. kilimanjaro can be seen.How long are you staying in arusha.? I have a bedseatter which i can rent to you.
 Reply  Quote

house rental in Arusha
September 13, 2004 10:24PM
Anonymous User
Hi
Belinda,if you are still looking for a house to rent,my mother got a four bedroom house with four bathrooms in Njiro-Arusha.The house is situated on two acres of land,has huge garden and a beatiful kitchen.If you are interested please call me at (718)490-4084

Take care
June
 Reply  Quote

RENTAL HOUSE IN ARUSHA
October 16, 2004 04:11PM
Anonymous User
We are a reputable and established Estate Agency Company based in Dar es Salaam. We have a large number of properties in our property listings and would advice that you contact us by e-mail so that we give you further details on our properties. We also publish "Whiteknights Hot Properties" the sole property magazine in Tanzania and will be delighted to post you a free copy. Kindly get in touch.
 Reply  Quote

House rental in or in the vicinity of Arusha
October 16, 2004 09:24PM
Anonymous User
Hallo and thank you for your offer.
We are looking for a furnished house with garden/fenced, all neccessary supplies and at least 3 bedrooms plus well equipped kitchen as from 2005 ( february ) on. If you have any interesting offers please be so kind to email more details with photos to me.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards, Belinda Müll

>We are a reputable and established Estate
>Agency Company based in Dar es
>Salaam. We have a large
>number of properties in our property
>listings and would advice that you
>contact us by e-mail so that
>we give you further details on
>our properties. We also publish
>"Whiteknights Hot Properties" the sole property
>magazine in Tanzania and will be
>delighted to post you a free
>copy. Kindly get in touch.
 Reply  Quote

Re: property in Arusha
February 06, 2005 03:37PM
Anonymous User
Hi

We have a 9 bedroom house which is located 5 mins drive or 15mins walk from the main Arusha town centre. We can let part of the house as it has 3 seperate kitchens 6 bathrooms etc. Email me for more details. Email Address: info@eastwestphotography.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Property rental
February 26, 2005 10:42AM
Hi,

We will be looking for a house to rent in/around Dar. Please can you send some details of what is available, photos and costs. We require 3 bedrooms, garden, must be secure.Would like to be on the beach or near preferably. I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks

Kind regards
Claire
 Reply  Quote

accomodation
September 28, 2005 06:37AM
Dear madam/sir,

Our family (Dutch) is looking for a house in Dar es Salam from nov/dec 2005 (jan.2006), as we will start to live here. We are looking for a spacious accomodation (3 or 4 bedrooms) and garden to live with our 4 children (3,3,5,7 years old). Could you please send me some information on available accomodation, prices etc.?

Best Regards,
Olaf Witkamp
 Reply  Quote

e-mail on accomodation
September 28, 2005 06:41AM
Dear madam/sir,

As a family loooking for accomodation I found your quest for accomodation and the reply of a housing agent on the internet. I tried to reply to the housing agent, but I think this message has reached you. Could you help me with the e-mailaddress of this (or any other) housing agent?

Best regards,

Olaf Witkamp
 Reply  Quote

do you rent houses in moshi also?
October 23, 2005 08:57AM
By mmorse
Hi,
I am also looking for a house to rent and when I saw your message I thought perhaps you have properties in Moshi. I am interested in something close to Clock Tower and Kahawa House, as that is where I am working. Internet access in or near the property would also be important. Please let me know if you have any information that might be of help.
Thanks,
Mika
 Reply  Quote

Looking for a House in Arusha
March 05, 2008 09:31AM
Hello,
I will be moving to Arusha in June, and am looking for a house to Rent. We are a young couple, and would love to have something with a terrace and garden...though any and all suggestions would be welcome as we are having a bit of a tough time getting responses to emails and searches.
Please let me know if you have any information that may help. You can email me directly at schaerrera@gmail.com
Thank you so much,
Alexandra
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map