Africa Guide
recommended trip :

moving to TZ

Cost of Living & Lifestyle atDar Es Salam
June 28, 2003 06:02AM
Anonymous User
I need to know about the cost of living, lifestyle and the living conditionat Dar Es Salam as we are planning to move. How about the job opportunities for Ladies with 13 years experience in administration including quality aspects. OUt of total population how much percentage does the Indians cover?. Also would like to know about the schools based on Indian syllabus.

Would really appreciate your response and thanks in advance for ur service.
REgards
 Reply  Quote

Living in Dar
July 02, 2003 02:50PM
Anonymous User
hi.
i am refering u to the following site... have a look.... it has lot of info on dar! otherwise if u have any specific questions and if i m in the position to annswer... pls dont hesitate to ask.

http://www.darhotwire.com/v2/x-frame.html
 Reply  Quote

Tanzania
October 16, 2003 12:13PM
Anonymous User
Hi

I would like to know the cost of living in Dar@Tanzania ? I have got a job there for 1000$ is it a good money ? how is the indian population there ?

Can any one help me getting these details ?

Mohan
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Tanzania
October 28, 2003 04:39PM
Anonymous User
Please have a look at our site www.wwmovers-africa.com and access Tanzania then click on "Useful Information". I think you will find what you are looking for, or at least I hope so.
Kind regards
Val Prinsep
Worldwide Movers Africa
 Reply  Quote

moving to TZ
November 01, 2003 10:18AM
By sam
well it really depends on your qualifications... a university degree and some years of experience can get u even more. with 1000$ u can survive but i dont think so u can do well....
there are lots of indian expatriates in dar already taking over places of the locals......
So what profession are you from finance, IT, medical????

I can suggest a few things to you... get a house in Kariakoo, food sold on the street is much cheaper then hotels and restaurants, and it would be better if you drive a old car as there are a lot of car thieves here who are after new cars!!!! the roads are bad too!!!

all the best
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map