Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Searching for lost friend... Need Help

Searching for lost friend... Need Help
October 19, 2004 02:11PM
Anonymous User
Hey there from America. Was hoping someone in Seychelles can help. 6 years or so ago a girl named Vanessa Gill came into my Guitar Center in Tempe Az... I was forever touched by her intelligence and Island Glow... She was, I think, about 10 years old then. She needed a guitar and at one point in the day had EVERY salesman in the store around her and her lil sister... We were all in awe of her because of her sweet nature and high understanding of the English language.. Phenominal person... She sent me a postcard from the Seychelles but didnt write a return address... The postmark was from Mahe'... Ever since then I've tried to locate this special person as I'm a Wise-man that knows a good friend when he meets them... My wife and I have wanted to move to the Seychelles ever since we met Vanessa. Since that day in Arizona, I've moved to Florida and become a Professional Yacht Captain... Basically in pursuit of moving to the Seychelles... My wife is a Photographer so our careers are easily transferable... Please.. Please... Pretty Please... If someone knows this outstanding Girl, Please write me and let me know any information about her.. Even if its old Info its good info.. Thank you... Vanessa??? If your still there... Kat and I are gonna find ya.. Have to see what you did with that guitar.. Thank you everyone.... Capt. Scott C. Hale
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map