Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Beach and Riverfront Property in Inhassoro, Mozambique

Retreat Centre
July 03, 2006 01:29PM
By awakava
I'm looking for investors and land or suitable buildings (near the ocean and some infrastructure) to create a retreat centre and spa for alternative healing and rejuvenation. Ideally the centre would include accommodation for 10-30 people, 4 large living/treatment/training rooms, kitchen, and other facilities.
 Reply  Quote

land
August 15, 2006 01:14PM
i have a large peice of land in pemba north moz..it has no structures as yet approx 6 hectars,with planning permission for buissness ..yours pete
 Reply  Quote

WelshPete
October 15, 2006 10:06AM
I have come to the conclusion that you are very well informed about Mozambique. You are probably resident there too?

Regards
Jacques
 Reply  Quote

House and investment
November 13, 2006 11:53AM
Anonymous User
Hello,

Maybe if you give me your phone number or any in which I can contact you

I have a house, investment interest and looking for potential partner as well

let me know

Regards
 Reply  Quote

Investors
December 06, 2006 06:15PM
We are interested in investing in Mozambique. Please can you provide us with more information about your project ?
Thank you
Elena & Manu
 Reply  Quote

If you are serious...
February 14, 2007 10:18AM
... I can help. I have been travelling throughout Mozambique (yes, even to Negomano) since 1992, have my own Moz company and property and keep up to date with all the legislation and opportunities.

It's one thing to be interested in investing in Moz, but what type of investment? What sort of risk exposure can you afford. Moz is not for sprinters.

Email me if you are after professional advice, I can also literally go with you to various places where I have identified investment opportunities.

Mike www.#####.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi there,

Looking for buyers/investors for a stunning 2.15 ha beach and riverfront property in Inhassoro, Mozambique. Close proximity to the Bazaruto Archipelago and all diving and deep sea fishing areas. Please see website for more details: http://www.tadpohl.com/rio_graca
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map