Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Heidi Baker

Searching for Heidi Baker
January 10, 2003 10:58PM
Anonymous User
My name is Jennifer Loring. I'm from Hazelton, B.C. and am desperate to get a hold of Heidi Baker. If there is anyone out there that knows her can you please ask her to write to me as soon as possible. She can contact me by emailing me at sugur13@hotmail.com Please someone help me to find her this means so much to me. Thank you all very much.
 Reply  Quote

Heidi Baker
March 09, 2003 09:30PM
Anonymous User
Hi! I guess you`ve made contact with Heidi Baker long time ago now, but just in case you haven`t, I send you her e-mail address: Heidi@irismin.org. Or maybe you want to make contact with someone else with the same name?

God bless you!

Hilde, Norway
 Reply  Quote

Heidi Baker
March 09, 2003 10:46PM
Anonymous User
Hello!
Heidi was just at my church Feb. 16-19!!!!! If you would like a video of her services go to brownsville-revival.org.....look for the Awake Deborah Conferences videos and you can find Heidi's video!! They were all very life changing for me!!! I met her personally in the ladies room and she gave me a picture of a girl named Salina, with an invitation to come visit her in Mozambique....I searched online and there are ways of finding her websites...one is www.irisministries.com.....You can also do a yahoo search like I did and find many pictures of her and the precious children....When I grow up, I want to be just like her because she is a mirror of Jesus! God bless you and feel free to write me if you need anymore info!
Monica Brown~Pensacola, Florida
 Reply  Quote

Heidi is in Maputo!
March 18, 2003 09:32PM
By Monica
If you are in Africa, Heidi is in Maputo and I'm sure that her website gives more info on how you can find her.....God bless you! America...BLESS ...God......The Whole Earth is Full of Your Glory!!! Let your presence fall.....Keep our troops and innocent people safe Jesus!!! Feed your children and protect them Jesus in Africa, Israel, Iraq, America and the entire world.....Come quickly Lord Jesus! Your bride cries for your return and domain....Let your kingdom come and your will be done!!!!
God bless you and the world!!!
Monica Brown!!!! Loves Jesus!!! Pensacola! Let your love and salvation and presence cover the world King Jesus!!!!!!!!!!
 Reply  Quote

Mama Ida(Heidi Baker)
March 22, 2003 10:56AM
By nina
Mama Ida is everywhere. But her email address is Heidi@irismin.org
Her husband's email address is Rolland@irismin.org
phone#258-82-303-068

Be blessed in your search. I'm sure you'll make contact because she's not hidding. It's just a matter of timing. You'll have to ask for God's grace in order to hook up with her. And also check your motives for wanting to speak with her.Because you sound kind of desperate. Feel free to email me.
Love and blessings,Nina
 Reply  Quote

Heidi Baker
January 12, 2004 07:26PM
Anonymous User
Just go to irismin.org honey, her e-mail is right there
 Reply  Quote

Heidi Baker
February 04, 2004 12:28AM
Anonymous User
Heidi Baker is an amazing servant of God. Just recently I was getting into the whole Father's Blessing @ Toronto. I started reading about it, though I've never been cause I live in Northern Ireland. I hear many people say that it is'nt off god. But everytime I hear those comments I think of Heidi. She has such a Christ like character, and her ministry is unreal.

Anyone got the Mama Heidi DVD??
 Reply  Quote

DVD Mama Heidi
March 29, 2004 10:04AM
Anonymous User
You can find the Mama Heidi DVD or Video in the webshop at www.irismin.com (Heidi's organisation) or at www.ericveluproductions.com (= the makers of the documentary)
 Reply  Quote

Heidi Baker
September 16, 2004 03:50AM
Anonymous User
I love Heidi Baker!!! She is one of the coolest people I have ever seen in my entire life! She is so in love with Jesus - it's like a supernatural love that just comes out of her. I saw her speak a bunch of times in Nashville, TN. It wrecked my life for good. I am in love with Jesus now too, and it is awesome!
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map