Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Dar in Fes Medina

properties in Fez
January 13, 2006 01:16AM
By seft

We are looking to buy in morocco and fez looks to be a great place,a riad or dar is what would suit us best we would like to operate a guest house / hostel we hope to be in fez in feb,any help would be great.
 Reply  Quote

Property in Fez
January 13, 2006 10:58PM
Hi
I bought recently a Riad in fez .I will be very happy to help and pass on details of people who helprd me to find my Riad .
i will be soon travelling to FEZ
my email is mstf_lmn@yahoo.co.uk
 Reply  Quote

Dar in Fes Medina
January 15, 2006 04:12PM
By MBSADOQ
Hello
I am English and live in Fes Medina we have a very interesting historical Dar in need of renovation in the heart of Fes Medina, it has all the original features which are truly impressive if you would like to know further details please contact Felicity at farah.craven@gmail.com
Would be happy to show you the dar and around the best preserved medieval medina in the world.
Regards
Felicity
 Reply  Quote

Ryad in Fes
December 02, 2007 02:28PM
By Gibran
i am from Fes and know very well prices.i advice you to come yourself first and see,then you can decide.however prices in the old cities are getting high now.do you have intention to transform it into hotel or just use it for your accomodation?contact me and then we can discuss this carefully
 Reply  Quote

ryad
December 02, 2007 02:31PM
By Gibran
hey there,
will you transform your Ryad into hotel?if yes,i would like to work with you as a receptionist.i have many friends who visit morocco everytime
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map