Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Accommodation - Riads in Marrakesh

ACCOMODATION
October 03, 2005 03:42PM
Anonymous User
Hi Can anyone give me as much info as possible, morroco been as strick as it is which I understand, I am due to go out to see my fiance near christmas and want to stay somewhere cheap at a reasonable price, but witout getting any hassle, everytime we try and stay somewhere we get refused because we are not married, I am looking for a riad in marrakech, near the square to stay for up to 3 weeks, does anyone know any places I can contact and check out on the web.

Please Please Please can anyone help? then at least I can send my fiance to check these places out.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

Riad in Morocco
October 03, 2005 04:22PM
By Vera
Admin
Did you check this page

http://www.africaguide.com/country/morocco/accom.htm

there are lot of Riads listed.

Accommodation establishments that are very cheap generally do not have an internet presence.
 Reply  Quote

Riad to rent
October 04, 2005 12:51PM
We have a riad to rent a few minutes walk from Jemma el Fna. If you are interested please sent me an email with the dates you wish to stay.
 Reply  Quote

EXPENSIVE
October 06, 2005 10:03AM
Anonymous User
This web page is very expensive, are any of these riads cheap? there must be reasonable priced places to stay? surely?
 Reply  Quote

Riads accommodation
October 06, 2005 10:46AM
By Vera
Admin
I don't think 25 Euro's per person is very expensive, I think it is "reasonable". Maybe you should state what your budget is per person - then it will be easier to make suggestions.

Cheap places do not always have internet presence so are difficult to book from abroad.
 Reply  Quote

oh
October 06, 2005 11:29AM
Anonymous User
Oh my god 25 Euros is ver cheap where are you looking, I am doing something wrong i think, what riads are you talking about?

Sorry is it on that link that you told me to go on?/???
 Reply  Quote

Accommodation - Riads in Marrakesh
October 06, 2005 01:40PM
By Vera
Admin
Hi

Visit that page again - in fact the Marrakech section here

http://www.africaguide.com/country/morocco/accom.htm#marra

I only checked on of them - but the one titled
Riad Nejma Lounge

when I click the links it has room for 50 Euro's - 25 Euros per person per night

Dar Atta
from 55 Euro's per room

Most of them are expensive - but there are several under 65 Euros per room per night. You just have to click through the links to get to the pages the prices are displayed and to make enquiries.
 Reply  Quote

you trying to stay somewhere cheap in morocco
November 04, 2005 12:37AM
Anonymous User
hey do you have any sort of papers saying you will be getting married? when i wanted to stay with my finace in a number of hotels in rabat and tangiers they allowed us provding we booked 2 rooms instead of one the hotel owners dont care who stays with who there scared about the police checks which are made as night as long as you book at 2 names you can stay in either ones room....if you want more info email me
 Reply  Quote

accomodation marrakech
January 24, 2006 10:25PM
By amine1
call this number u'll find what u want i think
+21262019480
this is the contact i generally use while needing accomodation in marrakech
 Reply  Quote

places tp stay
January 25, 2006 01:29PM
Anonymous User
What will I get when I call this number? is it a reservation number for something? do they speak english?
 Reply  Quote

places to stay
January 25, 2006 08:35PM
By amine1
no, i don't think they speak english, just french.
this person has some apartments and villas to rent there in marrakech. very helpfull. And not that expensive. If u have difficulties to speak french i can do it for u
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map